Part One: A Wounded Hero and Gathering

The intro plays the similar music from the 1965's "Dr. Who and The Daleks" but has a mixture of 8-bits.

[Seaview Island, Canyon]
It is a hot blazing day in the canyon on Seaview Island. A blue energy ball is on a chase with a man on a round hovering vehicle.
The ball unravels to reveal one particular character, Sonic the Hedgehog. And the man on the round vehicle was Dr. Ivo Julian Robotnik or Dr. Eggman on his Eggmobile.

Sonic - "Give up, Egg-Head! Every time you've taken the Emeralds, I've defeated you!"

Dr. Eggman - "Oh, trust me, Sonic. It will be a different story, when my new eclipse cannon will be invincible!"

Sonic - *Activates his Wrist communicator* "Manic, Tails. You in position?"

Above...
Tails and Sonic's brother, Manic, are observe from above.

Manic - "We are in position, Bro."

Tails - "Wait, Sonic. I see Badniks dead a head!"

Ground...

Sonic - "Huh?"

Before he could see anything. Another blue blur came across and hit in the face.
He groans. The second blue blur was...

Sonic - "Metal Sonic!"

Metal Sonic - "Sonic!"

Sonic - "How's it going, Metal? Still as hideous as always."

Metal Sonic - "Same to you."

Dr. Eggman - "Having a good look at yourself, eh, Sonic?"

Both Sonic and Metal Sonic - "I know, Dr. It's like looking into the world's ugliest mirror."

Dr. Eggman - "Now, it all ends here, old nemesis. Robots, ATTACK!"

More robots appear at every part of the canyon where Sonic was. Of course trying to handle Metal Sonic, he wouldn't manage to fight.

Sonic - *To Manic* Manic, Initiate 'Speedy Swing Surprise'."

Above...

Manic - "Roger."

Tails dives his plane into the canyon, sending Eggman into a spin. Manic activates his Energbeam. Sonic shoves Metal and the two run through some Badniks, up a rocky curve, and leap into the air as the scene goes into slow motion. Tails flies by, Manic throws the beam to Sonic. Sonic catches the beam, swings around on it, and delivers a kick to Metal Sonic, launching him into the canyon wall. Sonic lands on the canyon floor across from Metal Sonic. Eggman flies down. With drawing a laser pistol.

He fires a shot grazing Sonic's fore head.

Tails and Manic - "SONIC!!!"

Eggman tries to fire a second shot. But to no avail.

Dr. Eggman - "Oh, great. Only good enough for one shot. He'll live for now, but I'll be back with the eclipse cannon once it's ready."

His command ship appears in the sky and he rushes to it with Metal and the other robots in tag.

Tails turns his plane towards the ship and shots as single object at it.

The object fixes it's self to the hull and is revealed to be a homing device.

Eggman's command ship then flies off as Tails flies the plane to the top of the canyon to help Sonic.

He and Manic rush down to get Sonic.

Tails - "Sonic?"

Manic - "Hey, bro. Wake up."

Tails - *Tears are welling in his eyes* "You don't think?"

But Sonic's eyes twitch. They open slowly and his breathing was shallow.

Tails - *Hugs him* "Oh, Sonic. I thought you were dead."

Sonic - "Help me. I..."

Manic - *Puts one of Sonic's arm around his shoulder* "Don't worry, bro. We're here for you."

The two carry their leader to the plane.

[Tails' Workshop]

Sonic is on a makeshift bed with a bandaid on where the shot grazed it.

All his friends were gathered as if it was a meeting.

Tails - "Now, I put a homing device on Eggman's Flagship. We've traced it to. A planet that is listed in our star catalogue as D5 gamma zed alpha or Skaro."

Shadow - "Is it inhabited?"

Wave - "It used to. It was home to two humanoid races known as the Kaleds and the Thals. They had a Dirty Nuclear War with each other for what they dubbed 'The Thousand Year War'. They both died out several millennials ago."

Knuckles - "I can't believe that big fat scientist stole the Master Emerald. What's the intension for it."

Tails - "A new eclipse cannon on a new Death Egg. If we don't follow Eggman, he'll be unstoppable."

Sally - "Tails is right. We're going after Eggman. Anyone wanting to back out, do it now."

Everyone moves forward to join.

Sally - "Very well. We leave tomorrow. Grab everything you need, get weapons ready, and Sonic will be better by the morning. Tails, you, Wave, and Manic work on the Blue Typhoon."

Tails - "Roger. Princess."

They walk away to prepare the ship.

Everyone else packs their bags to go after Eggman. Especially Amy, carrying extra Piko Hammers.