Part Seventeen: Homebound and Conclusion

[Blue Typhoon]

Once back at the Blue Typhoon, Tails put the Chaos Emeralds including the Master Emerald into a chest.

Tails - "There."

He turned to Eggman.

Tails - "And try not to take them on our way back."

Dr. Eggman - "I learned my lesson, I maybe an evil genius, but yet again, after what we've been through, I think I'd change my evil career, Science and Defence."

Tails - "Glad to hear it."

Dr. Nega - "I say we all go home."

Sonic - "Let's say goodbye to our friends, first."

[Jungle]

Our heroes walk down the ramp and are greeted by the Thals. All with a beaming smile on their faces.

Sonic - "Well, It's fun. I think you'll manage to liberate your kind from the camps. You guys can finally put an end to your life long fear."

Rebec - "We will. With me at the lead. And thank you, Sonic the Hedgehog. We will build a statue of you and all your friends."

Amy - "Thank you, will never forget all of your."

Dylan - "You lot got room for too more?"

Rusty - "WE'D LIKE TO JOIN YOU!"

Rouge - "Of course, there's still space in the Typhoon."

Both Thals and Mobians exchange goodbyes to one another. Before they enter the ships. Even Cooki kisses Vanilla on the hand like a gentleman.

Vanilla - "Goodbye, Cooki."

Cooki - "Goodbye, Vanilla."

Rusty - "GOODBYE ALL THALS! WE WILL WRITE TO YOU!"

The ramp closes and the three ships take off. As they do, the Thals wave goodbye to them.

[Blue Typhoon Bridge]

Wave - "Blue Typhoon to Egg Flagship, our route is clear, Calculating hyperspace jump in 3, 2, 1."

Dr. Eggman - *Radio* "Homeward we go!"

[Skaro, Orbit]

The three ships jump into hyperspace. For Mobius. Little did they know, was they were being watched by a massive ship. Similar to that of the Malevolence from Star Wars: The Clone Wars but with big Dalek hemispheres along the starboard and port sides of the hull.

[Bridge]

On the ship, Was the Supreme Dalek and many other who escaped. They watched their new arch enemies had left.

Commander Saunderz - "The Tracking beacon on Robotnik's flagship is still active. Where that ship goes, We'll follow."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT!"

He turns to the General Dalek.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "HAVE ALL DALEKS ON SKARO TO BOARD ALL OUR FLEET'S SHIPS AND RONDEVU WITH US!"

Black General Dalek - "I OBEY!"

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "PREPARATIONS WILL BEGIN AT ONCE FOR THE INVASION OF THE PLANET, MOBIUS AND RECLAIM THE CHAOS AND MASTER EMERALDS FROM SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! WE HAVE BEEN BEATEN! NOT DEFEATED! THE DALEKS ARE NEVER DEFEATED!"

He moves away from the central controls.

[Mobius]

After their long journey, our heroes finally arrive home safe and sound.

They were met with a large cheering crowd.

Even a large banner reading Welcome Home was put up between two trees, and they treated Eggman with respect from the experience on Skaro.

Rusty and Dylan were given jobs at Meh Burger and given accommodation in Hedgehog village.

[Mobotroplis, Royal Palace]

Two days later, Sally had brought Rusty and Dylan before her father, King Maximillian Acorn.

Maximilian - "Of course, you two.
Everyone in the capital is anxious of meeting the two rebels who saved my daughter and her friends and responsible for helping the Thals win a long time war. You're heroes."

Rusty - "FORGIVE ME, YOUR MAJESTY! I'M NOT USED TO-"

Maximilian - "Nonsense. Night I will announce the closing of the Eggman Empire and then Eggman's appointment as minister of science. You will attend Julian, that is a royal order. And your plans for having the Egg fleet as patrol ships are approved as presented. Get started at once."

Dylan stands in attention and salutes the King.

Dylan - "Of course, Sire. We're honored, Sire."

Maximilian - "See you tonight."

Rusty then turns to Sally,

Rusty - "YOU KNOW WE DON'T REALLY DESERVE THIS, YOUR HIGHNESS!"

Sally - "Maybe not, but after Dylan saved us from the Trash Compactor and you helping us beat the Daleks in those corridors was to have something well earn. And I think everyone would like that you two got something."

Rusty - *monotone voice breaking up* "NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THAT TO ME BEFORE, FOR BEING HELT IN AN ISOLATED CELL FOR WHAT FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY! IT IS TRULY NICE OF YOU, SALLY ACORN."

Dylan - "Come on, Rusty. We got get ready for tonight."

He wraps his right arm around Rusty's grate section like a shoulder and walk out of the room.

[Sonic's Shack]

Back on Seaview Island, Sonic was finally enjoying a long awaited Chilli Dog.

He faces towards us.

Sonic - *sighs* "It's good to finally have this after that disgusting Goop."

Then a Iris Out sequence happens.

The End

Author's Note: I know this part was poor write but the only idea I had was the ending to "Planet of the Daleks". But the Blooper Reel will be funnier.