Part Three: Finding Eggman and Taken Prisoners

[Skaro, Jungle]

Our heroes walk out of the ship and look around at the place.

Rouge - "Some thousand year war, huh? Place would do with a spot of colour."

Cream - "And animals."

Cheese - "Chao, Chao."

Tails - "Anyways, add least we've landed close to Eggman's Flagship. Let's go check it out."

Antonie - "I don't think that'z a good idea, Tails. There could still be Robotz."

Sonic - "If there were still Badniks on his ship, they would have seen us and sent a squad out to deal with us."

Tails flies over to the boarding ramp. He even has a good look inside.

Tails - "They must be out on patrol."

Amy - "That's not like Eggman."

Amy then sees a mutant lizard with a four eyes and screams.

Sticks - "It's an alien lizard! It's come to spy on us!"

Shadow - "Oh, shut up, you paranoid badger!"

Sticks - "You can doubt me, But I know this thing is a spy!"

Wave - "It's called radioactive mutation. Probably from the neutron bombs in the war."

Amy - "Guys can we just stick to the plot of trying to find Eggman?"

Omega - "GUYS, I HAVE SIGHTS ON A CITY!"

Tails - "That can't be possible. The Thals and Kaleds died out. So, how can there be a city, Omega?"

Omega - "THE POSSIBLITY OF THEM SURVIVING WOULD BE 27.6%. JUDGING BY IT'S EXTERIOR, IT'S MOSTLY KALED DEISGN AND THE OTHER PART IS UNKNOWN."

Rouge - "Well, let's find out."

Knuckles - "Wait. I also see Egg-tanks just outside of the entrance. Omega is there another way in?"

Omega - "AFFIRMATIVE. TWO POINTS NORTH WEST."

Sonic - "I'll race you lot to the entrance." *Speeds off*

Shadow - "Faker!" *Follows*

Silver - "Hey! Wait up!" *Tags on their tail*

Knuckles - "Hedgehogs."

They soon follow the three Hedgehogs at normal speed.

[City]

The Mobians finally reach the city, where Sonic, Shadow, and Silver are arguing on who was faster.

Blaze - "Oh, will you three stop."

Silver - "Sorry, Blaze. I think we need a plan."

[Corridor]

Meanwhile, Eggman is still looking around.

Dr. Eggman - "Hmm, interesting. This architecture is partly Kaled Design. I wonder what the other part of the design is?"

Sleet - "My guess, your highness, would be some old building. Like you said, There's been no species here for a long time."

Dr. Eggman - "No, this looks new. I think some may have survived. I'm not sure."

Of course, he was right. The SWAT-Bots and Buzz Bombers were shot by red laser bolts.

Eggman turns around to see Soldiers in black armour and helmets holding them at gun point.

The Troopers were much like SWAT soldiers but more space-like

The Troopers were much like SWAT soldiers but more space-like. They're helmets had full-face visor and above it a stalk which looked like it was lit up. Making it look like an eye.

Trooper - "Try to escape, and your dead."

Trooper 2 - "You'll come with us to our masters. And obey all instructions."

Dr. Eggman - "What?! Who do you think you are, giving commands to me."

Trooper - "We're soldiers to the superior beings of the universe."

They step aside to reveal a mixed grey, silver and black five foot oversized pepperpots. Which had the sink-plunger, a gunstick which resembled a whisk, as did the soldiers laser weapons. The dome had speaker lights and an eyestalk.

Trooper - "Meet our masters... The Daleks."

[City]

Back with Sonic, the troops that had caught Eggman, had another squad found out heroes.

Lead Trooper - "Hands up."

More Daleks appeared along with some white and gold Daleks.

Rouge - "My, My. Trying to trap us?"

Grey Dalek - "YOU WILL MOVE AHEAD OF US, AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTIONS! THIS WAY!"

It turns to one of the corridors. But turns it's dome to face, Sonic.

Grey Dalek - "IMMEDIATELY!"

Sonic and the others do so. Except Antonie.

Grey Dalek - "I SAID 'IMMEDIATELY'!"

Antonie - "No Thank You!" *Tries to run out of the city*

Grey Dalek - "FIRE!!!"

A bright red ray hits Antonie, he turns from normal to a Negative Infrared figure, which also lit up his skeleton, then collapses

Antonie - "My Legz! My Legz!"

Tails - "Antonie."

Trooper - *Blocks Tails' way with his Sub-Blaster* "Hault!"

Another Grey Dalek moves towards Antonie.

Grey Dalek 2 - "YOUR LEGS ARE PARALYSED! YOU WILL RECOVER SHORTLY! UNLESS YOU FORCE US TO USE OUR WEAPONS AGAIN! IN THAT CASE, THE CONDITION WILL BE PERMANENT!" *Turns his eyestalk towards Tails and Cream* "YOU TWO, HELP HIM!"

The two of them do as the Dalek says and help Antonie to his feet.

Cream - "You didn't need to shoot him."

White Dalek - "NEITHER DID WE WANT HIM TO ESCAPE!"

Grey Dalek - "YOU WILL BE TAKEN INTO OUR PARLIAMENT!"

They push Sonic and his Friends further into the City.

[Corridor]

Dr. Eggman and his followers were being marched by the Daleks and their Troopers.

Of course they joined up with Sonic's group and their capturers.

Dr. Eggman - "Sonic?"

Sonic - "You got captured too. Huh?"

Dr. Eggman - "Yep. Captured by oversized pepperpots with guns, plungers as well as Troopers."

White Dalek - "BE SILENT!!!"

Dr. Eggman - "Where do you think they're taking us?"

Sonic - "One of them said that we're going to be brought into some sort of Parliament. Or something like that."