Part Thirteen: Ambush, Chaos Supreme and Blake's Death

[Eggman's Flagship]

A squad of Dalek Troopers exit Eggman's Flagship carrying the Master Emerald.

The lead Trooper takes out imagecaster that showed a hologram of Commander Saunderz.

Lead Trooper - "The Master Emerald has been collected and is now in our grasp, Commander."

Commander Saunderz - "Very good, Sergeant. Meet us back at the city. We move out on the Thal Camp in 2200 rels."

Lead Trooper - "Yes, sir. Right away."

He turns the imagecaster off and signals his troops to return to the Dalek City.

[Thal Hidden Camp]

Back at the Thal camp, everyone is gathering weapons. Sonic notices Taron sitting on a rock with his duel axe in hand.

He rushed over and sat next to him.

Sonic - "Hello, Taron."

Taron - "Oh, Sonic. I never noticed you rush over."

Sonic - "Yeah, That's my speed for you. You know I never got a chance to thank you for taking us in after we liberated the Labor Camp."

Taron - "It was nothing. But I really prefer our race being pacifists. That was before the Daleks found out we were alive and we were forced to return to our war doing from the Thousand Year War."

Sonic - "I understand. I mean I maybe no Pacifist, but I would fight for my planet if there was no one else to fight."

Dr. Eggman - "Blake, I've got an idea. My brother and I will grab the rest of my Badnik Robots and we'll meet you at the ambush as backup."

Blake - "Good idea. But don't be late."

[Dalek City]

At the entrance of the city, the Supreme Dalek's personal coach leaves the city with two large Spider Dalek Walker escorts.

[Swamp Path]

The whole camp is marching down the Mutated Swamp. Blake had Tails, Espio, and some other Thals dressed in Dalek Trooper uniform as to lead the Supreme Dalek into the ambush.

Cooki was also pushing the muticuncka stand he said he had for after the ambush.

Shade was also trying to hold Tank back from having an eighth meal.

Blake holds his arm up as like to halt signal.

Blake - "This is the spot. Tails, Espio, You lead the Dalek Escorts to where we're at. Everyone else, Wait for my signal."

Everyone gets into a hiding spot while Blake goes up a rocky heap to keep a look out.

Meanwhile in a bush their hiding in Amy just takes the advantage of acting scared.

Amy - "Sonikku, I'm scared. Can I get a little bit closer to you?"

Sonic - "Just take it easy, Amy. Those Daleks' should be long.

And he was right. The Supreme Dalek's personal coach came around the corner alone.

Blake - "Perfect."

Tails - *Acting as a Dalek Trooper with the visor down* "Sir, we've located the Thals. They're just by the mud pits."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - *Inside the coach* "EXCELLENT! YOU MAY LEAD THE WAY!"

Tails and Espio led the to where the other were. Espio looked up and nodded to Blake.

He makes a butterfly signal to the others and everyone comes out of hiding and begins tearing the coach apart. Especially Sticks, who went Ballistic. Just in time, Eggman and Nega appeared in their ships and a ton of Badniks raced towards coach.