Part Eleven: Instant VHSs, DVDs, Blu-ray and Streaming

Author's Note: This is another scene inspired by Spaceballs. Where they break the fourth wall.

[Control/Throne Room]

The Supreme Dalek is observing the Chaos Emeralds power on a monitor. That is until Captain Helmet and his Troops interrupt.

Captain Helmet - "There's no sign of them, sir. They've completely vanished."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "DOUBLE YOUR SEARCH!"

The Supreme looks back and forth around the room until Commander Saunderz has a bright idea.

Commander Saunderz - "Pardon me, sir. I have an idea. Trooper, get me the VHS cassette of 'Sonic the Hedgehog and the Daleks; Chapter One: The Daleks' The Movie."

Trooper - "Yes, sir."

A shutter in the wall opens to reveal a whole ton of movies ranging from the very first films on Newsreels to more modern films.

Trooper - "Friday the 13th, Quarantine, Blazing Saddles, Lady and the Tramp, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Lion King, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Help I'm a Fish, Twelve Chairs, Monsters Inc, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory..."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "COMMANDER SAUNDERZ, MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU?!"

Commander Saunderz - "Yes, Sir."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "HOW CAN THERE BE A VIDEO TAPE OF 'SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND THE DALEKS; CHAPTER ONE: THE DALEKS' THE MOVIE?!"

The Supreme looks directly towards us.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING IT!"

He turns back to Saunderz.

Commander Saunderz - "That's true, Supreme sir. But there's been a new break through in home video marketing and streaming channels."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "IS THAT AFFIRMATIVE?!"

Commander Saunderz - "Yes. Instant VHSs, DVDs, Blu-ray and Streaming. They're out in stores or the Streaming channels before the movie is even finished."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "YOU ARE LYING! THERE IS INSUFFICIENT DA..."

Trooper - "Here it is, sir."

Saunderz and the Supreme turn around to the Trooper.

Trooper - "Sonic the Hedgehog and the Daleks."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT WORK! PUT IN ON!"

The trooper puts the VHS in the VCR. Which starts with an FBI Warning.

Commander Saunderz - "That's far to early, fast forward."

Trooper - "Fast Forwarding, sir."

Captain Helmet returns with some popcorn, hot dogs, hot nachos and drinks.

Captain Helmet - "I hope this is better than that pound scene from 'Lady and the Tramp'."

They replay everything that happened in (This fanfic).

Helmet sees his embarrassing scene when he is forced into retreat.

Captain Helmet - "No, no, no, no. Go past this, past this part. In fact, Never play this again."

He takes a sip of his drink.

Trooper - "We can't fast forward any further."

Commander Saunderz - "Okay, stop here."

The movie stops at the exact same thing that is actually happening now. The Supreme Dalek looks at the camera, then he turns back to the monitor. Sandurz looks at the camera when the Supreme Dalek looks back at the monitor, then he looks back at the monitor. Helmet looks at the camera when Sandurz looks back at the monitor. When Helmet turns back, he waves his hand. He turns back to the camera.

Captain Helmet - "What the hell am I looking at?! When does this happen in the movie?"

Commander Saunderz - "I believe it's now. We're looking at now. Everything that happens now, is happening now."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "THEN?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEN!?"

Commander Saunderz - "We past it."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WHEN!?"

Commander Saunderz - "Just now. We're at Now, now."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "GO BACK TO THEN!"

Captain Helmet - "No, no, no! Go forward then!"

Commander Saunderz - "You heard your soldier, Helmet. We can't. We're still at now."

Captain Helmet - "When will that then be now, Sir?"

Commander Saunderz - "Soon."

Meanwhile the Trooper rewinds the tape. He stops at the point where Sonic and his friends find the Thal camp.

Captain Helmet - "How Soon?"

Trooper - "Sir, we've found their location and the Thal Resistance."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WHERE!"

Trooper - "The Mutated Swamp. They mentioned something about a Master Emerald."

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "MASTER EMERALD?! SOUNDS EVEN BETTER THAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS! PREPARE YOUR MEN, HELMET! AND SPREAD WORD WE'RE GOING ON A THAL HUNT!"

Captain Helmet - "Yes, sir!"

And he marches off.