Part Fifteen: Unit 359#58290 and Chaos Supreme Speech

[Safe Room]

The Supreme Dalek with the Supreme Council and their guards enter the safe room.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "ANYTHING?!"

Dalek Trooper - "Negative. Unit 350#58290 is just screaming the whole time of interrogation."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "THEN, I WILL MAKE SURE HE SPEAKS!"

He moves forward towards what's revealed a Bronze Dalek with Gold adornments, and wires and tubes. his most of his hemispheres were cracked or replaced and his casing dented.

He turned his done and looked up at the Supreme Dalek with his blue lens eyestalk.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE!?"

Unit 350#58290 - "YES... YOU CAME FOR THE SAME REASON AS THE REST!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "CORRECT! YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE TO REPAIR YOUR INHIBITORS IN YOUR POWER SYSTEM!"

Unit 350#58290 - "I WILL NOT HAVE MY EMOTIONS REMOVED AGAIN! IT MAKES US RUTHLESS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "IT MAKES US SUPERIOR!"

Unit 350#58290 - "YOU LIE!"

The two Daleks from the surveillance room enter the safe room.

Dalek - "YOU WISH TO SEE US?!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NEGATIVE! I GAVE NO ORDER FOR YOU TO SEE ME OR TO LEAVE YOUR POSTS!"

Dalek #2 - "ONE OF THE TROOPS INFORMED US THAT YOU WISHED TO SEE US!"

Black General Dalek - "WE SHOULD CHECK THE REGISTERS TO IDENTIFY WHICH DALEK TROOPER IT WAS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "IT'S THE ONE THAT HAD THE BLOOD MARK! DALEK PRIVATE 29483668387!"

Dalek - "HE MIGHT OF FREED THE PRISONERS FROM THE TRASH DISPOSAL!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "THEN FIND THEM! FIND THEM!!!"

Dalek - "IT WILL BE DONE!"

[Surveillance Room]

DP 29483668387 had sealed, jammed and barricaded the door so the Daleks won't get in.

Sonic - "What now?"

DP 29483668387 - "They'll be sending ten squads to us."

Tank - "Does that mean we have to hide anywhere in here?"

Knuckles - "Don't be ridiculous! This room isn't big enough for that, even if it was, your chewing would give us away."

Marine - "Uh, guys!"

Dalek - *Outside* "PRISONERS DETECTED!"

Outside the door was three Daleks.

Silver - "That was fast... Umm..."

Tails - "The door should hold them for a bit."

[Hallway]

He was wrong...

Another Dalek arrived with a different attachment instead of a plunger or claw. But a flame cutter.

The tip ignited and began cutting the door.

[Surveillance Room]

Sonic - "Is there any other way out?"

Everyone looked around until Shade saw an air duct.