End of Shredder

"Guys, we gotta hustle

"Guys, we gotta hustle. Shredder's over New York city" Donnie informed as a helicopter appeared, they took a battle stance thinking it was the foot clan. 

"Need a lift?" You smirked, April gaped at you and gave you a look 'seriously?' 

They all went inside the helicopter and the turtles looks starstruck. Raphael cough "So you're like... rich rich huh?" 

"You could say that" You said shrugging making April sighed "She always does this. It's not a bad thing but she can go a bit overboard" 

"You two seem like you know each other since childhood" Leo observed 

"No, we just met a year ago. She suddenly came out of knowhere and kept persuading me to be her friend" April said as she looks at you

"I'll tell you when this is all over" you promised, you were a bit hesitant but sooner or later April's gonna know. 

"we're here" You informed "I have already evacuated the area so there will be no casualties and so that no one can see you" 

"You can do that?" Donnie gasped

"I can do anything" You replied and wink at the turtles, your gaze then turn to April.

"You're not coming" April said firmly, you were about to protest but shut your mouth when you saw April's glare.

"Fine.. Good luck" You gave up and watch them walk into the building "She learned nothing i'm telling you" You mumbled and jumps down to enter the building through another entrance. 

"Shredder!" April shouted

"This is all that's left!" 

'How reckless' You quietly sighed 

"Little girl" Shredder said, when he was gonna approach April, a knife was flung at him.

Shredder turn to the source "You again" he growled

"Hiding behind that thick armor Shredder?" You provoked as you unsheath your katana, Shredder dashed towards you and swung his wolverine wannabe weapon, You blocked and clashed sword with Shredder. continuing to exchange blows with each other, you both knew that you're definitely slower and could not last much longer because of your injuries. 

Shredder had enough as he figured out your motives and kcked you. you got knocked back and your back hit the rail. 

You groaned and slowly tried to stand up seeing as Shredder was approaching April who stupidly didn't run when you were distracting him. 

"That belongs to me" 

"Hold on! Hold on! Hold it!" Leo shouted 

April got distracted by the falling tower, Shredder took this as a chance and lunged at her. Knocking them both out of the rooftop.