Shredder

"Perimeter infringe Breach! We have incoming!" Donnie frantically said as he approached his computer

"Oh no! Oh no! We got two breaches. Fan room, weapons wall!" He panicked 

"Mikey, flank right! Donnie, on me!" Leo order immediately "We gotta go! Go, go!" 

"Back up are quite slow HEUSC" you mumbled 

"Apologies, The house and base isn't exactly close to the city" HEUSC replied 

The wall exploded and you were blasted away, landing beside April.

"Good grief" you groaned and sat up, currently splinter is fighting the foot soldiers. 

"They've got tranq darts!" Donnie informed

"Well, don't let them hit your skin" Leo said and stands up, protecting himself from the tranquilizer darts with his shell.

Both Donnie and Leo attacks the foot soldiers while trying their best not to get hit by the tranquilizer darts. 

"Wassup brah? Oh, you think you can handle this huh?" Mikey said as he plays around with his nunchuks "I'm a snapping turtle you fool. Snap, snap, snap! Oh-" He said charging towards the foot clan soldiers, kicking them but then fell.

"I meant to do that! I meant to do it!" He plays it cool as he stands up panting 

"Does anyone see an extra sword?" You asked while elbowing a foot clan soldier in the face,  that tried to sneak up on you from behind.

"Mikey, you gotta get April and her friend out of here, now!" Leo order 

"I got this!" Mikey replied, skateboarding towards you and April 

"April and her friend, come with me. I got a safe place for you to hide. And if you get thirsty, I got a secret stash of orange crush behind the fridge. Don't tell raph" he whispered at the last part. You didn't want to go but were dragged by April.

A figure in metal armor steps in from the hole that was made by the explosion. The figure seems quite intimidating with the huge metal sharp claw attached to his hands.

"Wolverine wannabe" you whispered 

"Shredder" Splinter recognized 

"All this years I've been trying their to recreate the mutagen. And you? You just handed it to me" Shredder said as he circle around splinter trying to intimidate him. 

'Well more like April handed it over to you' you grimaced at your own thought

"You will not lay a hand on my sons" Splinter said grabbing a Katana

"That wasn't there before" you said confused

Shredder lets out a laugh "Your sons? You think you're their father?" 

Shredder showed off more weapons attached to his armor hand and lunged towards splinter who blocked his attack. 

"Very good, rat" Shredder praised 

"How does he even move in that armor" April asked 

"I don't even know" you replied 

Splinter was losing, from the corner of your eyes you saw April grab a sai weapon and suddenly she was running towards Shredder. 

"You fool!" You shouted in surprise and grabbed a Katana you saw on the ground and went after April.

 "April" Splinter called out and with his tail, he grabbed April and threw her back. You checked her for a second and left her once you knew she was fine. 

You attack Shredder as he knocks Splinter back. He dodge it and attacks back, surprisingly you were able to block his attack.

'His stronger than I thought' your eyes widened in surprised at his strength 

You made sure your movements were fast, agile and powerful while attacking Shredder. You knew what Shredder lack was speed and you guessed it was because of the armor. Unfortunately, you were not equal nor more powerful when it comes to strength so once Shredder managed to catch you, you were easily flung away.

"Ah that hurts" you winced as your back hit a debris, you saw the turtles behind bars, it seem that splinter did it to prevent them from coming closer. 

You tried to stand up but were unable to as your leg and waist got slashed by debris. Splinter is now being beaten up by Shredder. 

Your ears were ringing, and your consciousness were slipping. 

"Destroy this place" was the last thing you heard before debris fall on top of you.