Turtles found

"April, I'm not gonna go home with you today

"April, I'm not gonna go home with you today. I have something i need to take care of" You said to April, she nodded not questioning you as she had assumed you were gonna have a meeting of sorts. 

"HEUSCH, turn on auto pilot"

"Auto pilot on" 

You pressed a button and a holographic keyboard pops out and you immediately began searching what you had recently been seeing from the cameras lately.

"Interesting" you smirk seeing a four giant turtles silhouette in one of the street camera. They were recent and you only managed to save two before it got deleted, one of them must be gpod at technology.

You tried to track them, it was quite the challenge to find their hideout but it was definitely easy to hack into their computers as their technology isn't as advance as yours.

Donnie narrowed his eyes at the screen, something wasn't right. When did the files became messy? He was quite sure he organized them well, unless....

His eyes widened as realization struck him like lightning, he began to type defends code in order to kick the hacker out of his computers. 

"Not bad" You said as your eyes widened when viruses were sent to your holographic computer/screen, you immediately deleted all the file. There wasn't much, and none of them were really important. But there was a file about yourself and you were definitely not going to share that with the turtles.

"They deleted all the files and has a defense system, impressive" Donnie mumbled 

"You seemed focus there donnie, what chu doing?" Mikey asked

"My computers just got hacked" Donnie calmly said

"YOUR COMPUTER GOT HACKED?!" Mikey shouted earning the attention of Raphael and Leonardo, Donnie glared at Mikey for shouting it out loud.

"What? Did they take any information on us? Do you know who hacked you?" Leo frantically asked 

"I think they read some of the files, i don't who they are though. They have an automatic defense system in their computer. Whoever this person is definitely knows about us" Donnie said

They were definitely 100% more alert now, did April told someone about them? She couldn't have right?