Following April

You watched as April hurriedly walk out of her apartment

You watched as April hurriedly walk out of her apartment. You hummed and smirk knowing what's about to come. 

You silently followed her, you were trained in multiple martial arts and one of them that you quite mastered at was ninjutsu. 

April is now standing on a rooftop of a building "Hello?" She called 

"You told me to come here" She said to no one, if it was anyone other than you they might think that she is crazy.

"I didn't bring anyone with me. I didn't exactly-" she was interrupted by the turtle you found out Michelangelo or also called as Mikey. 

April gasped in surprise as Mikey turned her around "Okay! Are you April O'Neil?" 

"Initiating retinal scan" Donatello or also called as Donnie suddenly appeared and repeatedly said Scanning as his device scan April. 

"Scan complete. It's her. It's her guys, it's her" He exclaimed 

"Yeah no shit" you deadpan at the scene

"Of course it's her Donnie" Leonardo also called as Leo said "Hey! Glad you could make it. Hey, there's someone important we want to introduce you to, but first..." He trailed off as Raphael also called as Raph puts a sack on April's head.

You watch as they took her to the sewers. You sighed and already can imagine the awful smell.

After the horrifying trip to the sewers, you watch from a far as April conversed with the huge rat name splinter. 

When splinter talked about Eric sacks you were not surprised, being gifted means you naturally know about lots of things. 

"Check the card he gave you April" you spoke out startling them, the turtles immediately takes out their weapon and point it at you.

"Wait! Don't! She's my friend!" April shouted and went in front of you, she grabs your shoulder "how'd you find me? You know what nevermind" she shook her head

April took out the card that Eric Sacks gave her and she immediately exhaled in realization "oh no"

"Mhm" you nod "HEUSC, call back up" 

"Calling back up"

"Why do you always get into trouble April" you sighed