Vigilante

"HEUSC track April phone and give me her location" 

"Location found"

You immediately turn on your car and drove over to April location, already knowing why she was at the docks. 

You parked your car beside April bike "HEUSC, search for any activity here" 

"There seemed to be foot clan here in the docks" 

You clicked your tongue and climbed over the fences, making sure to stay in the shadows to not be seen by the foot clan. 

You hear noises of distressed that seemed to be coming from the foot clan, you ignored it and continue your search for April, once you found her you tap her on the shoulder. 

April screamed and turn around "Gosh! Don't scare me like that Y/n, I'm not even gonna ask how you knew I was here because I already know how you knew" April said and sighed trying to calm her breathing

"Follow me" she said as she walked to one of the container

You followed her and inspect the kanji that was written on the container "let's go" She said, you nodded and followed her out of the docks.

"You should've let me bought you a car" you said to her as you opened the door and gesture her to get in "what about my bike?" She asked

"HEUSC, order one of the butlers to go to the docks and get April's bike"

"Understood"

"Problem solved" you said to April smugly to which she sighed for who knows how many times today. She accepted your offer and you drove her to her apartment. 

"Taylor, Taylor!" April called out her roommate as you close the door 

"Hey. I'm Skyping with my mom" Taylor replied

"You have no idea what we just went through. I am freaking out. We saw a foot clan attack"

"Are you guys okay?" Taylor asked slightly concerned for us.

"I was riding my bike by the docks. It was night, it's dark already and there are foot clan soldiers everywhere. Then out of nowhere, there was this guy fighting back against them. And left behind this symbol. And I know that I've seen it before. I can't remember where" April said explaining what she just experienced.

"But there is someone fighting back against the foot clan. There is a vigilante in this city. And no one knows, but i- we do. We know. And now I have my story. There is no more froth and foam for me" she added, seemingly out of breath. Taylor just stared at her dumbfounded "What?" 

"Never mind" April said as she went to her room

"I'm gonna go home. If you need anything just contact me April" You shouted

"Okay!" April shouted back

'I came from Japan, why didn't she just asked me about the Symbol?' You thought

"She probably just wants to search it by herself" you mumble as you went in your car and drove home.