Chapter thirteen: new life

Delilah's POV:

I didn't want to get up on the next morning. I was too exhausted from last night. They didn't have any mercy on me.

Mirabel was first. She could convince them to be my first because she was the first one, who met me. She actually was gentle and careful since it was her first time as well but she also wasn't any better than the other three since she didn't listen to my wish to wait.

I already felt humiliated enough after that but the night was far from being over.

After Mirabel left, Isabela came. She first started to seduce me and slowly getting me into it but after her foreplay was over, she started to be very aggressive and after she was done with me, I already had enough but there were still two more people to go.

I thought Luisa wouldn't be as bad as Isabela since she was the most shy one of them but the problem was her strengh. She didn't know how to limit it down especially when she got even more excited and lost control over it. She was very rough and it hurt.

But the true horror was Camilo. My center was already burning enough after Luisa but he was the one, who would rip it apart. It was so painful when he entered me. In the beginning he tried to make me adjust to it but I wasn't able to relax and he got impatient. So he just followed his obsessive lust.

I was so relieved and exhausted after he was done but I couldn't fall asleep. I cried almost the entire night because nothing was worse than having no right or control over your body.

Alma meant it when she said I belonged to them. They were literally treating me like their property, not caring about my feelings, no wonder they didn't when it wasn't even real love. The man, who killed my mother didn't care about her feelings either.

"Delilah! Breakfast is ready!", Dolores shouted while pounding on my door. I groaned while I got up. A burning pain shot through my body when I started walking. My center still hurt. I couldn't even walk properly. I truly hoped not every night would be like this.

I tried to make myself look presentable despite the pain and walked downstairs to the kitchen where the entire family was sitting. My three wives and husband all had proud and satisfied smiles on them.

A spot between Mirabel and Camilo was reserved for me and I sat down. "Did you sleep well mi vida?", Isabela asked and I grumbled. "I barely slept at all", I replied and the entire table was laughing except of Dolores, who didn't find it funny one bit. I also thought I could see a bit of pity in her face. Antonio also didn't laugh probably because he didn't understand...

"By the way, I know you don't care about my feelings but I would appreciate if you find another solution to share me. Last night isn't really something I would like to repeat", I said and Mirabel stroke my cheek.

"Of course we care about your feelings. We already made a plan", Mirabel said and I raised my eyebrow. "What plan?", I asked. "Who will spent time with you on different times a day, for today I will get you the entire morning, Isabela will get you on afternoon, Mirabel on the evening and Camilo on the night", Luisa explained and I gulped.

"Of course this changes everyday since we all want to be with you on the night", Isabela said and winked. Great, Camilo was the most painful last night and he would get the second night too?

"It's amazing that I have no control over my life anymore", I said sarcastically. "Don't be upset. We just try to find a fair way to share you since we don't want to argue all the time", Camilo said.

"Why don't you let me choose?", I asked. "Because you either want to be alone or you will favor people", Isabela said. "Delilah, you belong to my grandchildren now. You have to devote yourself to them. That's what a marriage is, Pepa, do you mind taking Antonio back to his room?", Alma said and Pepa nodded before she left with him.

"Now that the child is gone, did Camilo release in you last night?", Alma suddenly asked and I almost choked on my tea. "What?!", I asked in shock. Who would ask that? "Yes I did", he said and smirked while I just wanted to disappear.

"Good, I don't want to invade your privacy like that but we need a new generation of Madrigals and since you  married four of my children, you and Dolores are the only ones, who can provide that", Alma explained but I still thought this question was inappropriate.

"Speaking of Dolores, when will her wedding take place?", I asked to change the subject. "We will start planning it today", Alma said and we continued to eat in silence.

After breakfast, I finally wanted to go outside again but before I could go, Luisa ran after me. "Where are you going?", she asked out of breath. "Out", I replied very dry. "You're not allowed to go alone and it's also my time now. I will accompany you", she said and I sighed annoyed before I walked out with her following me.

"What shall we do?", she asked excited and held my hand. I somehow had to distract her. The villagers wouldn't give me proper answers to my questions when she was with me.

I still needed to find out more about the deaths and it also was a good distraction from my traumatic experience from last night...

"Look! In this store you can make custom bracelets, could you make one for me?", I asked with puppy eyes. "Sure but why?", she asked. "Well, Camilo already gave me one and I would also love to wear one from you, so I'm constanly reminded of you even when I spend time with the others", I said and she smiled brightly.

It worked. "Of course mi amor! Let's go!", she said and wanted to pull me with her. "Wait! I want to be surprised! I'll wait outside", I said and she raised her eyebrow. "But...", she wanted to say but I interrupted her.

"Don't worry, I will stay near, you can always see me through the window", I said and she nodded. Great. She was gone now, now I had to ask someone before she would be back.

I saw a woman taking care of a baby and she wasn't too far away to make Luisa suspicious, so I walked towards her. "Hello", I said and she flinched when she saw who I was. "Delilah! Congratulations to your wedding", she said while looking down.

"Thank you but I need to know everything you know about the deaths of two people. Their corpses were found at the lake not that long ago. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about", I said and she gulped.

"I don't know more about it than you do", she said and wanted to leave but I could tell by her panicked reaction that she knew more. "You dare to lie to a Madrigal? Tell me the truth or I will complain about you", I said and she sighed. This threat actually seemed to work. It really did have it's benefits to be a Madrigal.

The woman sighed. "Very well, after Ema and Maria harassed you, the four Madrigals you are now married to approached me and wanted to know who they were. I told them and on the next day, their corpses were found. That's all I know but please don't tell them I told you", she said in panic.

"I won't. I promise", I said and she instanly ran away. I was devastated. I had a feeling that the deaths could've had something to do with my power but it still shocked me. I couldn't stay here any longer...

"Delilah, your bracelet?", Luisa suddenly said and I flinched. "Oh thanks. It's pretty", I said very cold. "Are you okay was someone mean to you?", she asked. "No, I'm just a bit tired that's all", I said and continued to walk while she raised her eyebrow.

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked it. If you did then please show me your love for this story by voting! Have a nice day