Creator's Note II

We will not end this story with an epilogue, because it doesn't need, or deserve one. Everything that needs to be said, has been said.

But, on that note we will end by answering the obvious questions: Yes, Toran and Brennan  made up - but that will be another project (as soon as we can get our bearings straight).

Initially, we wanted to leave 'Feel Me' with a bit of angst but was pressured against doing such; and before we receive the death sentence, our reasons simply were: Not every story deserves a happy ending, no matter the chemistry, or affection.

So yes, there will be a story about Brennan and Toran, also featuring a member of the Sagar family in this one (We will leave that guess to your imagination.) It already has a name: "Despise Me." and like we've said earlier, it's literally an idea we're fiddling with. Even though they are god-parents to Maya, Kyle, Kev and Luke Sagar, the two of them keep waiting for the other to apologize - whether it's pride or plain shyness, or anger - we will find out.

Moving on,

A special thanks to all the readers of "Feel Me". The journey has been wonderful yet strenuous. Thank you.

After a quick break and some minor editing we will begin the next book, "On A Night Like This." The synopsis and cover are tagged below.

Do let us know your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Byzanthiumm.