Chapter Fourteen

“You know I’ve always wanted you.” Savitri’s purred.

Lydia glanced at her with surprise written in her eyes. The same startled eyes travelled around the strange room painted in sand brown hues with white curtains covering the windows. “Y-you have?” Lydia stammered.

“Yeah.” She murmured, tilting Lydia’s face to meet hers. Her gaze focused on Lydia’s lips with a pout, “Why did you have to find her first, Giano?”

“You don’t know the shit I went through for her.” came Martin’s voice from behind.

Lydia swerved her face to his direction and gaped with astonishment – no – astounded. She was astounded. Why the hell is he half-naked?

Martin crawled up to her wearing nothing but black close-fitted jeans and a wicked hot stare.

She flinched a little at the feel of Savitri’s lips against her fully-clothed shoulder – thank God – whispering in a soft purr that made Lydia squirm. “I would have done a lot more, Gian.” Her fingers slid up to the band on Lydia’s hair which held her bun in place and tugged it off, watching as they fell around her shoulders in a puffy, dark cloud. “A lot more.”

Martin took Lydia’s face into his hands and delivered a hot scorching kiss that left her weak. She snaked a hand up to grope the silky locks, holding him close. She felt Savitri’s hand move to the knot at her waist and undid it slowly, letting the cloth fall open loosely.

Savitri pushed the cloth of Lydia’s shoulder and began kissing her there with languid ease. The strap of her bra slid down and the kisses moved from her shoulder to her chest. The bed dipped under their collective weights. Martin left Lydia’s mouth and moved to her neck. The rough silkiness of his whiskers scraped her neck, causing her to shiver.

Savitri tilted her face to meet hers, holding her gaze briefly before teasing Lydia’s lips open with small nudges, seeking entrance to her mouth. Lydia snaked one hand to grasp the silky, dark wavy locks as their kiss deepened; warmth shot to all points of heat in her body. Fire blazed down between her legs.

Martin’s hands moved to cup her breast while the other travelled down between her thighs which she parted for better access while Savitri feasted her mouth.

How the hell did I get here? In this situation? With these two? The vague question hovered her brain. A moan when a hand – she didn’t know whose – Martin’s? – grazed her hardened nipple and gave a slight, agonizing tug.

Lydia’s hand moved behind Savitri’s back and found the clasp of her delicate, lacy black bra, then unhooked it. Savitri pulled away to shrug it off, her lips still locked with Lydia’s.

Martin’s tongue rasped against Lydia’s nipple and raked his teeth on it, drawing a moan from her; her grasp around his skull tightened, holding him in place.

Their lips slipped apart and Lydia moved down on Savitri; down to her breast, dragging her lips against the puckered bud before taking it into her mouth, sucking deeply.

Savitri gasped loudly clutching Lydia’s hair tight, her eyes slid shut and her lips parted at the pleasure. “Take me hard. Harder. Lydia…yes…ohh…”

The hand between Lydia’s thighs delved into the hot, flowing walls of her cunt and began stroking slowly at first and then faster, deeper…harder. Her toes curled from the impact. Her hand moved down to Martin’s wrist between her legs, trying to move and also held onto Savitri. The air between them scorched and scalded her skin.

Feel Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें