bestfriends brother.

plot : mandy is in love with her bestfriend Ian, unaware that he is gay and is secretly dating her brother, Mickey Milkovich

events from season 1 but set around season 6 gallavich. excluding mickey going to prison, mandy leaving, and ians other bfs.

i know ian and mickey were both dropped out by the time season 6 rolled around, but just go with it.
------

It was Tuesday morning, the Gallagher house was loud and alive, the kitchen crowding with the six of them quicker than most bars in the southside.

the kitchen smelt of bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes. the loud voices of the siblings communicating and arguing filled the room, squeezing past eachother to grab plates and make their coffee.

Lip and Ian had a very specific conversation this morning, which wasn't the most unusual thing because those two could find anything to talk about, but today they both seemed very serious and very focused on whatever was going on.

"i thought she had a thing for you . . honest."
ian spoke, lips face scrunching with frustration because he just found out his weekly girl crush, had eyes for his gay brother, who had eyes for her gay brother.
"how'd you even find out for sure?" lip asked curiously, leaning foward a bit.

the ginger shrugged, "she offered to give me head. when i thought she mistook me for you, i brought it up and she shook her head saying no, she meant me."
lip kind of frowned. he really liked this girl but he knew his chances were slim if she offered to give his very much gay brother head.

"i'll talk to her today. does she know about you and mickey?" ian shook his head in response to this, "i didn't tell her because mickey doesn't want her to know hes gay yet. i just declined the offer."
lip groaned and rubbed his face, "can't you just tell her? she could pretend to not know."

"and ruin what i have with mickey?" ian raised his eyebrows, "no chance phillip." the ginger made a popping noise with his lips on the last "p" in lips name, chuckling before he stood up to empty his plate.

lip followed him, "but he doesn't have to know she knows." he whined but still, ian shook his head, "i'm not taking the risk just so you have a go at his sister." he dumped his plate into the sink and walked into the living room to grab his bag, lip still behind him.

"and don't you think about telling her either. i'll let him beat you to near death." ian warned and lip groaned some more, quite offended that his brother would accuse him of such a thing.
"but—" ian shot him a glare and lip rolled his eyes, "fine whatever. but make her like me!"

ian laughed at his brothers desperation, "guarantee if you just offer to fuck her you'll have her in your alleyway."
lip gave his brother a disappointed look, "i can't be disrespectful ian."

in response ian scoffed, his eyebrows molding into a confused expression, "you? respectful?" he shook his head and made his way out the door, "not a chance."
lip shoved him a little making the ginger laugh, "the fucks that supposed to mean?"

ian started on the way to school with his bag over his shoulder, "for example, you told marcy from your english class that you'd meet her under the L and give her, 'a grand time'." he turned a bit to face his brother beside him.
"she gave you the finger and told you that if you ever came near her she'd get her brother to beat your ass."

"that was old lip gallagher."

"lip, that was you two weeks ago."

lip punched his brothers shoulder, "i'm willing to change that for mandy." ian punched his shoulder in retaliation, "yeah okay."