early morning lovin'

cute gallavich in the morning ☺️
——————

early saturday morning . . . the gallagher house sat quiet and empty, except for the two men who lay sprawled out in bed, still fast asleep.

their soft snores and the droplets of rain were the only noises that filled the room.

neither men were morning people, they always woke up later than everyone else in the house, mainly because they slipped into the habit of staying up all night to talk to one another. they found that this was their only source of privacy . . nobody walking in or needing ian to help with something, no kids crying for their uncles . .

just ian and mickey.

they both preferred it that way, they didn't like being disturbed. they liked to have some peace and quiet with eachother, both of them found it easier to show more affection that way.

mickey soon stirred awake, groaning when he peeked over at the alarm clock and only saw that it was a quater after eight . . too early for him. his tired eyes flickered over to his sleeping husband who only got off of work a few hours before this, his body half on his own side and half on mickeys, his lips parted as soft snores escaped.

the milkovich couldn't help but smile at the sight, ian always looked so peaceful when he was asleep. his eyes traced the freckles that dotted the gingers body, they were one of mickey's favorite things, anytime he got the chance he'd trace the pattern with his fingers.

the older man scooted over a bit closer to his sleeping lover, bringing his hand up to trace over some of the facial scars that were visible, noticing ian's face twitching a bit. he wasn't too worried about ian waking up, once he fell asleep he was usually out for awhile . . especially after work.

he did miss hearing his voice though and his stupid laugh, ian always filled the silence in the room and without ian to do that, mickey felt lonely.
"E.." the man whispered but he watched as the younger male didn't even move, frowning a bit.

he then started peppering light kisses all over ian's face, only then did the gallagher start moving a little bit, trying to shove mickey off of him.
"just wake up for a second, i miss you." mickey admitted, something that was very rare.

ian groaned, the fatigue laced in his voice, "m'tired mick." he mumbled out, a small smile appearing onto mickeys lips, "just wanted to hear your voice." he spoke softly and placed a few kisses to exposed skin.

the gallagher turned to the otherside away from mickey but the older man pulled him back, "c'mon mick, let me sleep." he whined tiredly and furrowed his eyebrows, slightly opening his eyes. Mickey just laughed and buried his head into the crook of ian's neck, tracing ian's defined abs with his finger tips.

soon after that, ian was out again, his arm lazily resting around mickey's waist. his husband continued to drag his cold fingertips across the bare, exposed skin, staying as close to ian as he could, taking in his warm scent.

the ginger always smelt good . . at least to mickey, he would always describe it as 'warm vanilla' which ian wasn't too sure on what that meant but, he went with it nonetheless. the milkovich always wore something of ians, just to have the smell lingering on him all day or night whenever ian wasn't physically there.

after just laying there for awhile, mickey decided that it was time to get up and slipped out of ians lazy grip, planting his feet onto the ground as he stood up and made his way down into the kitchen. there he was greeted by lip and carl, who seemed way too cheery for it to be only 8am, but then again every gallagher seemed way too energized all the time.

"mornin mickey, theres fresh coffee in the pot. tami just made it." lip stated and took a sip out of his own cup as mickey nodded and reached into the cupboard, "whats got you fuckers up so early?"