chapter 1

Jennie almost vomited as the cried the whole night after her mother passed away. She was on the way to the hospital to talk about the medical bills. Jennie's mom had lung cancer she couldn't stop crying on the way. Her eyes look swollen and red every one around her are  watching her. Jennie and her mom are only one in the family.

"Jennie? It's her aunt's voice 

"Aunt why are you here"?

"I paid for everything let's go home now"

" I promise to pay you back Aunt" with that Jennie ran to the near by bathroom and broke down into tears. She locked her self in one of the bathroom and let all emotions out

Then she heard a soft knock on the door. She slowly unlocks the door and finds her friend Lisa .

"Are you Okay"

"yes, I am"

"then why were you crying"

" i was practicing for a drama"

" Jennie it has been long since we talked but i feeling that"

" Lisa stop I'm not in the mood to argue and i have a drama don't you dare make me angry"

" I was feeling "

" Lisa stop at this point i don't care what you feel, remember you spoilt juice all over my head  and said i was cheap I've tried really hard to be your friend, never talked shit about you when your friends did all day every day. Lisa we had a lovely friend ship and it already ended.

"I'm really sorry Jennie I was the worst friend. I never cared about your feelings and left at your worst."

...

" i wanted to give you this"

jennie pov 

she handed me a box filled with cute photos of us together. We had a really short friendship but a good one as long as it lasted. I can't throw these pictures I'm in the most pain at this movement but i can't hurt Lisa 

Lisa's pov 

I was trying to fit in at school. I was the transfer student. I met Lisa and then we became friends we loved skincare she would cook me korean food. She was the only real friend i had. I acted cool and called her poor when she gave me a hand made purse on my birthday. I know that her mom never felt well every day she used to look really pale. I saw Jennie sit alone and cry while talking to her mother on the phone. 

" I got out the bathroom and went outside the hospital. My eyes hurt alot from crying" I saw my aunt waiting for me with her car

" Jennie are you, okay. Have did you eat "

" No I haven't "with that i got into her car where my spoiled cousin  Min Yoongi was waiting for me 

" are you a orphan now are we dropping her at the orphanage  mom"

" if you don't behave Aunt will drop you into North Korea. It's not far away you know"

" I never knew that "

"Well if you weren't dumb you would know "

" I'm street smart not a book smart like you "

" you look like you came from  a failed job audition, didn't you"

" mom  drop her at a fish market she talks alot the firsherman can buy her"

" they wouldn't buy you anyways"

aunts pov

Jennie is a really strong girl. Jennie's mom was a Nurse and her dad was a football player. He never returned after a match. Jennie controls her emotions really well even in stressful days she's calm. She couldn't control her emotion after Yoongi fell asleep. Both of them are very competitive even in small maters.