Boy or girl

("Love, I can hear her...it's so beautifully incredible."
Everyone came to hug me and congratulate us. I could say with certainty that this was one of the best days of my life, the very first one I will save for the birth of a child.)

Klaus pov:

Hailey was already three months pregnant.
I didn't even realize how fast it was running.
Every morning I watched her little baby bump, it was so amazing, I still can't believe that there is a little creature growing inside her.
Today was the day when we were supposed to find out if it will be little Klaus or little Hailey.

It was lunchtime and my pregnant wife sent me to the store for strawberry ice cream and whipped cream.
When I entered the house, she was sitting on the couch, covered with a blanket, watching something on TV.
"Nik, you're finally here, I'm terribly hungry."
"Honey you ate half the fridge before I left, how can you be hungry?"
"Don't forget that I have your offspring inside me, so shut up and give me that ice cream please."
She pointed her dog eyes at me and reached for my hands or rather for the food I was carrying.

So I prepared whipped cream for her in a bowl of ice cream and sprinkled it with a blood bag to give her strength.
"It's getting better, love."
"God..I love you..umm"
"Are you telling me or the food?"
"Should I lie to you baby?"
I laughed and stroked her growing belly gently.
I rolled up her tank top and kissed her belly.
"I will protect both you and mom, and if anyone even looks at you badly, I will tear off their head and eat their heart."
"That's so poetic, you're going to be father of the year."
I glanced at my wife and gave her one last kiss on her belly until I reached her sweet lips.

I kept kissing her.
I grabbed the bowl she was still holding and placed it on the table.
I rolled us over so that Hailey was straddling me.
She leaned towards me and continued to kiss me.
She tore my shirt open with her nails and reached for the zipper on my pants.
I pulled her tank top over her head and pulled down her pants in one swift motion.
When we were both naked, we just stared into each other's eyes for a while.
I decided to grab her hips and guided her so that her pussy hovered over my throbbing cock.
She pulled her hips back and I watched my cock disappear inside her.
"Love you are so tight and wet..oh"
"Oh..Niklaus, it's such an amazing feeling..."
She started jumping on me.

She was already riding me so fast that I was afraid that we would hurt the child.
I reached down to her pussy and started making circles on her clit.
"Nik...I'll be in a minute god agh..."
"Me too love...fuck..."

I came into her in hot streams and she climaxed right after me.
She sighed from exhaustion and put her hands on my chest.
I pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her sweaty forehead. She was lying on my chest and tracing my abdominal muscles with her fingers.

"Am I not too heavy?"
"Honey, you're not heavy at all, you're perfect."
I caressed her swollen breasts as she is pregnant, her breasts are sensitive so I am careful not to hurt her.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.
"Honey, we have to get dressed in fifteen minutes, we're supposed to be at Freya's to find out the gender, I completely forgot about that."

Hailey got up and went to her room to get dressed and I followed her.
She was standing in front of the mirror trying to put on some jeans.
"I'm fat...I won't button any of my pants."
"Hailey, you're not fat, you're pregnant, it's only logical that you won't be able to wear what you wore before."
She went to the closet and picked out a blue dress and black boots.
"Then you can choose whatever you want when you go shopping."

When we were ready, we grabbed hands and ran to Freya at vampire speed.

Hailey had to lie down on the table and roll up her clothes.
"So Hailey, is the morning sickness going away?"
"Yes, it's better now."
"Alright, let's see…"
She smeared some gel on her stomach and began to cast her spell.
"Congratulations, it's going to be a girl."
Tears of joy were streaming down my face, I was going to be the father of a little girl, I finally fully realized it.

After finding out the gender, I took my beloved wife shopping to buy some maternity items.
Believe me, men and shopping do not go together, except for my brother Kol.
I just sat in front of the test booth for an hour in every store and nodded to her.
At that moment, I didn't feel like the most powerful hybrid, but like a poor person who doesn't know what to do with his life.

"I'm never going shopping with you again love, that's what my brother is for."
“Oh well, it wasn't that bad."
"It was."
She rolled her beautiful eyes and punched me on the shoulder.
“We should meet everyone at the Mystic Grill and let them know."
"Good idea, I'll write to everyone that we'll meet there in an hour."

In Grill:

"Hey guys how are you?"
“Hey Hailey, you've gotten bigger."
Hailey looked at me.
"Are you going to hit him or should I?"
Damon pulled back, probably realizing that it wasn't a good idea to make fun of a pregnant woman.
Caroline came up to us and screamed.
"How are the parents-to-be?"
"It may be."
She grabbed Hailey's stomach and talked to it.
"Aunt Care is looking forward to seeing you, I'll take care of you when your parents want to enjoy themselves."
"What did you want to tell us?"

Hailey started.
"Me and Nik are going to have a baby girl...whooow"
"Wow that's amazing."
"I'm happy for you guys."
"You will be wonderful parents."

For the rest of the evening there was a great atmosphere, we were all talking and laughing.
And our friends were looking forward to our little girl with us.