I love you

( ,,Now close your eyes and sleep my love, I'll have a chat with my brother."
He kissed my forehead and jumped out the window so no one could see him.)

Klaus pov:

I sneaked out the window and went to look for Elijah. I knew where do find him, if he wasn't with us or dealing with something, he was at the gym. He sometimes practiced defense there with Hailey. She was human, anything could happen to her. I followed her everywhere for several years. I know it's scary, but I was worried about her. I was like her guardian angel, whenever someone wanted to hurt her I would tear off their head or break their ligaments. I wish She could be with me, but that would be too selfish.

"Hey, big brother, what do you need?"
"Niklaus, we have a problem."
So would me and Hailey if you could hear us, I thought and smiled.

"I know you don't care, but I please..."
"Brother, please get to the point, I don't have all day."
''The witches want to us Hailey. I don't know why, but she's in danger."

The smile immediately disappeared from my face.
"Why the hell? Why are witches behind everything? What would they need her for?"
"I don't know, but we'll find out."
"It was a rhetorical question...but okay."

I punched the wall in anger and my hybrid amber eyes started to glow again and the veins beneath them started to glow.
"Niklaus, where are you going?"
"After all, we have to protect that stupid person. Well we have to find her first don't we? And before you answer, it's a rhetorical question again."
With my superhuman speed, I ran to Hailey's room to check on her.

She wasn't there. In a second I checked every room in the house but she was nowhere to be found.
"Elijah, she's gone...she's nowhere...Hailey..."
I collapsed on the ground. It twisted my brain cells. But magic dosen't just work on me, I had to be connected to someone. Maybe it was Hailey if it her we could track her down. I had to call Freya.
"Klaus, what happend?"
"I have to be connected with Hai, find Freya and you better bring Devina too. Move bro, I was indestructible for over a thousand years . No I'm used to pain."
I growled at him.

Freya grabbed my hands and Devina hers.
They babbled some spells for a while until their noses bled. Suddenly they both opened their eyes in fright and that was it.

Freya stuttered trying to say something.
"Klaus don't angry...but Elisa is..."
Elisa is a witch who was in love with me. I just slept with her and didn't want a relationship. She is angry and has been trying to destory me for two hundred years.

Anger seethed inside me. I tried not to lose control. Kol brought her a necklace, by which we would be able to find the exact location.
"Go on, we don't have time." I growled at them and pointed to the pendant in Kol's hands. Devina frowned and said.
"We can't continue now, look at us Klaus, we're exhausted. We will continue later."
Her words upset me.

"Damn it, what don't you understand?, We don't have time. You know what...I'll do it myself."
I kicked open the door and stepped outside.
"Niklaus!!"
Elijah was yelling at me, but I didn't stop.
"Above all, don't do anything stupid."

I turned into wolf and tried to catch her scent.

I got to the mountiain. I returned to my human form and ran towards the old church. I kicked open the door.
''Well today I mange to destory things." I said to myself. My pupils got bigger. I saw Hailey in front of me, she was only in her underwear and covered in blood. She was handcuffed, barely able to keep her eyes open.
"Elis, get out, don't hide." Instead of Elis, the witches attacked me. I tore off their heads without mercy, I wanted to find Elis and find out what she wanted from Hailey. I came to Hai and gave her a drink of my blood.
"Please love, hold on."