The beginning of Secret love

(" I never hate you Hailey." Then he did something I would have never expected. Klaus's lips met mine. He planted a soft kiss on me and pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine and placed his hands on my still naked body.)

His hand rests on my waist as he looks lovingly into my eyes and says.
"I've loved you for a long time and instead of telling you, I'm acting like a fucking idiot. And I'll understand if you don't feel the same after the way I acted, I wouldn't be surprised." He smiled sadly.

I felt pure sincerity in his voice. I think I didn't say anything for o long time, because he lowered his head and was about to leave.

"You were my role model." I whispered, knowing his vampire hearing would pick it up. He stopped and I continued.

"As child I watched you draw, I always admired your strength, you are the most powerful creature in the world Klaus, and even though you acted like a jerk, I tried to make you like me, and by that I mean I love you, my hybrid."

Klaus's pupils widened and his sad smile turned into a classic smirk.
He ran to me with vampire speed and kissed me passionately. This kiss was completely different from the first one. The first one came out soft and uncertain and this one was full od passion, love and longing.

He pressed me against the wall and ran his lips from my sled to my collarbone. He left wet marks on my neck. His hands ran up and down my body.
"You're wearing too many clothes."
I complained, ripping his shirt. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away a bit so he could shed the rest of his clothes.

When we were both naked, he got down on his knees and started kissing my belly. He moved from my belly to my breats and always kissed eatch nipple before returning to my belly, repeating this about 10 times before he stopped in front of my pussy. He looked at me as if asking permission. I nervously pushed him to his feet.

"Klaus I...I'm a virgin. No one has ever even thouched me like this."
I said scared. He must have sensed that I was afraid and hugged me.
"Don't worry baby girl, we don't have to go on if you don't want to." Klaus had willingness in his eyes.
I took a deep breath.
"It's okay Nik, I want to do this, I want you to be my first and most, I want you to be inside me. Just please don't rush it."
He smiled and gave me a kiss first on my forehead and then on my nose. He knelt down again and gently ran his tongue over me clit.
I shivered. It was a strange feeling, but in a good way. One of his hands rested on my hip just above my ass and the other stroked my thigh. I got chills all over my body. I felt his gaze on my. I looked into his eyes and nodded in agreement. He lowered his head and latched onto my clit. He was circling it with his tongue and biting it a little. I sighed loudly and grabbed his hair. His index finger traced my entrance. He inserted a fingertip into me, I whimpered and tugged harder on his blond curls. He slowly inserted his entire finger into me.

"It hurt?" He asked gently.
"A little, but I'll survive." I smiled at him and wiped away the tears that started to run down my face. He smiled kindly and began moving his finger in and out. The pain gradually receded and was replaced by plesure. He moved faster and added a second finger. My knees buckled. Klaus grabbed my right leg and placed it on his shoulder, creating better access. His long flexible fingers were already pumping me fast. I couldn't hold my breath.
"Niklaus...God...I can't take this so much longer." I can't keep my eyes open. My back arched against the wall and I sighed even more.
"Open your eyes love, I want you to look at me."
I tried my best to keep my eyes open. The sight of Klaus pleased me, he was a careful and focused as if he was writing test, but it was still passionate and erotic. It was clear, not only that I admired him, it was love. I loved him and wanted to prove it to him.
"I love you, my big bad hybrid...my god Niklaus...oh."
"I love you too, my babygirl more then you can imagine."
"Oh god Klaus...aaah, oh my god I gonna cum."
"I know love, I feel it. "
He kissed me lips. He thrust into me one last time and twisted his fingers, reaching parts of me that no one had touched me before.
An orgasm went through my whole body. I started shaking from the pleasure Nik was giving me. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and put them in his mouth. He sucked on them out and put them to my lips.
"Open up love, I want to see what you look like when you tasted yourself." With a hesitant look, I opened my mouth and started licking his fingers.
"Good girl"
I didn't expect it to be so good, IT was strangetly erotic. After cleaning his fingers of my juices, I look down to see his erect member. It was really big, I couldn't imagine how it would fit inside me. Klaus must have read my mind because he said.
"Don't worry baby, it will go there, I'll be gantle, don't worry."

(I will be very grateful if you vote for both this story and 'Wrong type of love.' Of course if you like it.)