Our Secret

Next week

It was already evening. Klaus and I were having dinner when Elijah came home and brought Amy sa well.
"Hello lovers" I said cheerefully.
"Well, let's see who came back from the trip, brother and his little human."
"Klaus be good, don't provoke right at the beginning."
I completely forgot that we are not alone anymore. I walked up to him and hugged him. Elijah looked at us strangetly, and then I realized it and pulled away.
''If we know you were going to be friends, we would have left you alone a long time ago."
Elijah and Amy laughed. Klaus and I looked at eatch other and smiled nervously.

I supposed to meet my best friends, Damon and Kai tomorrow. We didn't see eatch other often now because they were helping Elena find cure of vampirism. What would I do if I was a vampire and She wanted to give up. The problem is that my family and friends don't want to turn me. They want me to have a normal human life, but I grew up in a family of original vampires and now I'm dating a original hybrid, my life won't be normal.

"Klaus?! Klaus where are you ?"
I couldn't find Klaus. After we talked with Elijah and Amy he disappeared and I haven't seen him since.
"Come on Nik, what's going on? Where are you baby?"
I came to my room with the intention of taking a hot shower. I was standing by the closet and choosing my Pjm's, I felt someone's big and hands on my waist. He arched my back and started running his hands down my sides. He pulled me closer and rested me against his chiseled chest. He rested his head on the movemoment of my neck and tucked his little finger behind the elestic on my leggings. He kissed my neck and started pulling them down.
"Klaus.."
"I need you Hailey..."
He must be really desperate, he called me by my name, mostly calls me "love" or "baby".
"We can't... Elijah, Kol and Amy will hear us."
"So...we'll be...quiet. Please Hailey, I was obetient."
He continued to kiss me, even on my callarbone. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, turning me to face him and kissing me passionately. I stood there in front of him in only a bra and half-dressed leggings. He paused for a moment and grinned.
"Stand by that closet and lean your hands on the mirror."
I swallowed and obediently obeyed his command. I saw our reflection in the mirror, even though it was probably intentional. He came to me and with one quick movemoment of his hand he unbuttoned my bra. He pulled straps from my hands and threw her somewhere in the room. He gently twisted my nipples with his index and middle fingers and let electricty into my body. When he had had enough of both nipples, he released one hand and pushed my hair to the side to give him better access to my neck. He tilted me head a little and worked his way to my lips. I was frustrated with his teasing. He just circled my clit through my panties and pulled his hand away. I was excited and it hurt and he knew it well.
"Klaus"
I said in frustration, why did he chuckle. I subconsciously started pressing on his hand every time he touched my entrance.
"Klaus, please it's hurt."
He pushed a piece od his finger into me and I sighed contentedly.
"Ahhh...god finally..."
"Oh, my babygirl is needy?"
I wanted to say something to him, but he added another finger, and at that moment I forgot my name.
When I was close to orgasm, Klaus stopped, ripped my leggings with vampire speed and quickly thrust into me. I didn't even notice when he took off his jeans. He speed up a bit, but he was still afraid he was going too fast to hurt me. This was only the third time we did this. Sometimes it hurt a little, but the pain was overcome by pleasure.
"Are you okay, love? Are you still in pain?"
He was extremely nice and sweet, it was hard to pretend we didn't like eatch other.

"Niklaus, I'm not made of sugar, you can go faster. I'll be fine."

As if he was just waiting for those words. He gained full human speed. I knew if he used his hybrid speed he would probably kill me.
He pounded me hard and fast from behind and kissed my neck. In the referencion of the mirror, I saw his hybrid eyes shining.

"I'm sorry...I just smelled your blood, most of the time I can control yourself, but when I'm with you my inhibitions come crashing down."
I could hear the fear in his voice. He was afraid I would leave him.

"It's okay, baby...taste my...blood. I trust you my hybrid."

It was very difficult to control yourself and not scream with pleasure. Klaus kissed the place on my neck where he wanted to taste me, but first he bit off his wrist and put it to my lips.

"Drink it, it will help you with the pain."
I bit his wrist and enjoyed the wonderful teste of his blood. I felt small sting on my neck. Watching us feed and fuck at the same time was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I could see from Klaus that he was already close and so could I when someone knocked on the door. Fortunately they were locked.

''Hailey? Are you there?" Amy was looking for me.
I let go of Klaus's wrist and tried to from a sentence.

"Um...yes...I'm, what do you need?"

Klaus laughed at me, I gave him a serious look through the mirror.

"Well don't you know where Klaus is? Elijah wants to discuss something with him."
"Uh...I really don't know where he could...be."
Klaus purposely speed up even more. Klaus's kisses must have quieted my sighs as we both cum when Amy was at the door. God I felt so good and embrrassed at the same time. Klaus relesed his seed into me and grabbed my waist tightly in his hands.

"We're lucky your little buddy is human or we'd have a problem." Klaus whimpered to me.
He grabbed me bridal style and laid me gently on the bed.

"Now close your eyes and sleep my love, I'll have a chat with my brother."

He kissed my forehead and jumped out the window so no one could see him.

(Hi, thanks for every single read.<333
Summer.)