Back in New Orleans

(He kept thrusting his fingers into me and sucking my clit.
"Klaus...Jesus I can't..."
"Baby you wanted it, so take it seriously. We're only in third position.")

Hailey pov:

We returned home the day before yesterday and Klaus and I agreed that today I would go pick out a dress and he would pick out a suit for the wedding.
We had to arrange this as soon as possible because we were planning the ceremony for next month.
Today I planned to go with Rebekah, Kai and Damon to pick out a dress.
We haven't sent everyone an invitation yet, we wanted it to be a small wedding just for our friends and family.
We had selected groomsmen and bridesmaids. My main bridesmaid was Rebekah and the rest were Devina, Amy and Caroline and of course Klaus' main groomsmen were Elijah and the others were Kol, Damon and Kai even though I thought he chose them before me.

Of course, Klaus was still asleep when I got dressed.
I took my purse, but before leaving I left a note on Klaus' desk saying that I went to pick out a wedding dress and that I would be back in the evening.

Rebeka and I got into the car and went to the shopping center where we were supposed to meet the boys.
When we arrived, Damon and Kai were already waiting for us and serving us coffee.
I hugged them both and took the coffee.

"So, who's ready for dress picking?"
We all threw our hands up in the air and laughed.

At the store, Damon and Kai were the first to eat at the counter in the back of the booth, and Bex and I looked at the clothes.
"Move, we have to choose, we don't have all day."
"We actually have a cupcake."
Kai nuzzled my nose and I rolled my eyes.

After two hours of collecting wedding dresses, we still couldn't find anything.
"Guys I'm desperate."
"Keep your head up honey, we'll find you the right wedding dress, trust me."
"He's right Hailey."
"Thank you guys"
"How about we take a lunch break?"
I looked at my watch and nodded.

"So Damon's bragging about how things are going with Elena?"
"She's still a vampire, but she's used to it and even likes it."
"It's good that she's getting used to it, I got used to it quickly and I couldn't be happier."
I grabbed his hand.

"We've spent more than a few hours here. And I'm tired of picking out dresses in those stupid stores." Kai sighed.
"So what do you suggest?"
Kai thought for a moment, got up from the table and started to walk away.
Bex, Damon and I looked at each other in confusion and started following him instead.
"Hey Sociopath, where are you going?"
Damon yelled at him.
“Just follow me."
Kai shouted back.
I guess he both forgot that we were in the mall because a few people started turning on us.

Kai finally stopped somewhere in front of an old building in the middle of the city.
We entered an old building, it looked like a library.
There were a lot of old books, mostly grimoires.
Kai picked one up and flipped through the pages.
When he found what he was looking for, he closed his eyes and said some spells in Latin.
"Kai, are you going to tell us what it's about?"
He raised his finger to indicate that we should wait.
Rebekah rolled her eyes and tapped her foot.

Suddenly, a beautiful wedding dress began to appear on me.

Damon and Rebekah watched in awe. I wasn't even surprised.
"I didn't know there was a charm for that either."
"As you can see, yes, cupcake."
"Kai thank you, they are beautiful and fit me perfectly."
I threw myself around his neck and he kissed my forehead.