What will happend now?

(I didn't expect it to be so good, it was strangetly erotic. After cleaning his fingers of my juices, I look down to see his erect member. It was really big I couldn't imagine how it would fit inside me. Klaus must have read my mind because he said, Don't worry baby it will go there, I'll be gantle, don't worry)

"Do you trust me?" Klaus asked hopefully.
"Yes, I do." I said and kissed him. He took his erect member in his hand and rubbed his erection against my throbbing core. He guided me to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
We both moaned in pleasure as he painfully slowly pushed his member into me. When he was buried inside me, I thought he was going to tear me apart. Klaus stopped his actions.
"Love, should I stop?"
"You're not all there yet? God, you don't even have anywhere to go, Nik."
Klaus smirked at me remark.
"Love, it dosen't work like that, I promise you'll like it. You just have to endure the initial pain."
I smiled warmly and stroked his cheek. He pulled out a little and thrust into my tight pussy. I grabbed his shoulders and screamed in pain.
"Are you so tight and wet just for me?"
All I could get out was. "Uhumm".
Klaus began thrusting slowly. I gripped his shoulders tightly and tried to breathe deeply.
The pain gradually dissipated. She was replaced by pure pleasure. He gradually picked up speed. The sounds of gasps and skin against skin echoed throughout the room.
"You...you can go faster...God." I could barely get any words out of my mouth. But Klaus did the exact opposite, he froze and said.
'We can't finish your first time like the animals on the bathroom wall. There will be time for that later."
I giggled.
"Hold tight." I gripped him tightly, he used his vampire speed and carried us into room onto bed.
He carefully placed me on the mattress and started thrusting again. He no longer started slowly, he went faster. I tried to push him deeper into me with my legs.
"Hailey I can't last much longer...oh fuck." Now he was pounding me senselessy, the bed was moving with him.
Klaus thrust once more and that was it. I had my second orgasm in fifteen minutes.
"Oh god... Niklaus...you're damn good at it...I love you...fuck."
"Ohhh Hailey...I love you too...damn...ohh."

After a few hours

Klaus and I were lying on the bed and talking.
"Love?"
"Yes?"
''You know your can..uhm,well, will be my girlfriend?"
I answered without hesitation.
"Yes, you ask such a stupid question."
Klaus smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine. "We will keep it, keep it a secret. I don't think Rebakah or my friends would like it if I dated my so-called brother."
"You probably right, my love, but I'm afraid I won't be able to take my eyes, hands and especially lips away from you."
"Then learn to control yourself. We have to control, but we'll be alone here for a week...so get it togeder."