What have I done to you???

I was in the bathroom washing my long black hair. I had to prepare for a week of suffering. Rebekah was away from New Orleans for a while, Elijah went on trip with his girlfriend Amy. And I'd rather not even talk about Kol. He definitely goes to bars and gets drunk. I have to spend the whole week alone with Klaus. The problem is that he hates me. I don't even know why.

I left the bathroom in just a towel and headed to the room. The bathroom was across the hall, which was quite long, so I preferred to run through it quickly.

I the room, I took off  my towel and threw it on the bed. I was choosing my clothes when I heard familiar voice behind me. "Hello love" It was Klaus. I turned to him and covered myself with one hand and reached for the towel on the bed with the other but he was faster. He took towel and threw it away away.
"Klaus, what on earth are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"Clam down love, I just came to ask what you want for dinner."

"Why are you suddenly interested in me?
Huh? You didn't care about me until now."

"I still don't care about you, I was just trying to be nice when it's just the two of as here."
Honestly, his words hurt me.
Tears began well up in my eyes.
All my life I tried to make him like me, but he didn't. He was and is my role model, I liked his painting. As a child I watched him, his painting technique. I saw every movemoment of the brush. I started painting because of him. I have a secret art studio, I go there for a few hours almost every day. I turn off my mind for a while and just draw.

Klaus noticed tears running down my cheeks. He slowly approached until he was right next to me. He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears.

"What's wrong Hailey?" He said in a sweet voice. I had never heard him talk like that before, it surprised me.

"Hailey what's happend?" He repeated, but now a little more seriously.

"You are fucking happend." I said and cried even more.
Klaus pulled me to his hard chest. I completely forgot that I was naked.

"Why do you hate me Klaus? What...what did I do to you?" I sobbed.

"It's complicated Hailey." He said with an uncertain look.

"So explain the hell to me. I want to understand why you treated me like a complete fool from the beginning." I yelled and punched him in the chest. Even thought I know it wouldn't hurt him, it felt good.

I pushed him away and ran back to the bathroom. I leaned my  hands on the sink and tried to breathe. My eyes and checkes where red from crying and my lips were throbbing.
I saw the door opening in the mirror. Klaus walked in and wanted to get closer, but I stopped him.
"Leave me alone."My voice was knocking as well as my legs, I tried to keep my balance and not fall.
He didn't move anywhere, he just stood there. I turned to face him and tried to repeat the sentence. My weak legs buckled and I almost fall. Fortunately, Klaus was faster and caught me and held me in his arms again.

"I never hate you Hailey."
Then he did something I would have never expected.
Klaus's lips met mine. He planted a soft kiss on me and pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine and placed his hands on my still naked body.

(Hi, I'm Summer, this is my first story.
Write an opinion on how you like it so far. Feel free to write me what I could add or change. Please don't write me hateful comments, it's just my first story <33)

(I will be very grateful if you vote for both this story and 'Wrong type of love.' Of course if you like it.)