Me and him

( ,,If you even hurt her or break her heart, I'll rip yours out of your chest, do you understand?"
,, Don't worry sister, I love her, I won't let anything happend to her.")

I was woken up by the sun's rays shining into my eyes. I wanted to used my new powers and shoot the curtains, but instead they caught fire. I tried to wake Klaus up.

"Umm...love, what do you have against sleep...?" He groans with his eyes still closed.

"Klaus look at the curtains." He quickly tore them off and ran away with them.
"Love, what have I done that you want to set me on fire?"

He collapsed back into bed, I lay on his bare chest and he put his arms around me. I closed my eyes, I thought I would sleep a little more. The peace lasted for a long time, but it didn't last because wet kissed started appearing on my neck.

"Honey..., I just lit the curtains on fire with my mind, are you sure it's safe?"
"Love, I hardly feel any pain, and if only it turns me on more."
"But what if..."
He calmed me down with a kiss on my lips.

"Shut up love, don't talk anymore."
We kissed like our lives depended on it. Klaus hovered over me and began to take off my t-shirt. I got out of bed a little to make it easier for him.
He pressed his body closer to mine. I couldn't stop. I gave in to him. He worked his way to my breasts with kisses, kissing them and sucking my nipples. A weak moan escaped my mouth as he bit into one of my nipples.
Later he went lower but then he stopped and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my breast. I sighed in disappointment, but I gently ran my fingers through his hair. Unlike me, he murmured contentedly and tightened his grip on my waist. Despite the denied orgasm, I enjoyed the presence of Klaus. After a while, I only heard quiet snoring coming from his parted lips.

I picked up my phone to look at the time, but instead found 15 missed calls from Damon and 8 from Kai. So much has happened that I forgot we were supposed to meet yesterday. I pulled myself out to Nik's tight grip and called our group video call.

(D-Damon chat, K-Kai chat, Me-Hailey chat, N-Niklaus chat)

D-God Hai Hai I called you like a million times, where have you been?

K-Cupcake, I was worried about you. We were waiting for you at the bar and you were nowhere to be found.

Me-Calm down guys, I'm really okay, just something happened yesterday. We will meet today and I will tell you all about it.

D-Did that fucking moron Klaus, do something to you?

K-Because if so, I was just sharpening my knives.

N-Hey, the fucking moron is here and he hears everything.

Me-Nik, I love you but this is a conversation between me and my best friends.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he collapsed back into bed.

K-Hailey Carter-Mikaelson!! What the fuck was that?

D-God Mikaelson, you went crazy because he hurt you.

Me-Guys, we will talk in the evening, come here around 7PM.

I hung up and laid down next to Klaus. I put his head in my lap. I felt his tears. They flowed down his face and landed on my feet. He looks like a heartless hybrid, but I know that he's just afraid to show them. He is afraid of rejection.

"Klaus, Klaus hey don't listen to them, you're amazing and sweet and I love you. That's what matters."

"But they right Hailey, I insulted you and hurt you, how can you love a monster like me? They're right, I'm not good for you."

I lifted Klaus's head and kissed him.
"Niklaus, you know what I'm like. If I didn't want to be with you. I wouldn't be. You finally realize that, yes you are not perfect and you've made mistakes, but everyone does."

I caressed his face and wiped away his tears.