territorial

name: madison

it was finally lunch time, which was my favorite because i had forty-five minutes to sit with billie and just talk and be in each others presence. we barely had any classes together so we enjoyed having lunch together.

we walk hand in hand to the cafeteria, walking to our usual spot and billie sits down. she looks up at me as i remain standing.

"i'm going to get a water and fruit" i tell her and she nods "want anything babe?"

"yeah can you just get me a water?" she asks and i nod

i give her a quick smile before walking to go get the food and drinks. i grab the stuff and pay, turning around to walk back to billie. i am almost at the table when i spot bella stevens sitting next to billie, looking like she was flirting with my girlfriend.

bella is in one of the more popular crowds in our school, as are billie and i, bella has always had a thing for billie, but billie chose me over her. bella has always had a vendetta against me ever since, but it looks like her crush hasn't gone away. which means, i need to put her in her place.

i walk up the the table, noticing billie is annoyed and uncomfortable. i set down the water bottles and fruit, staring bella down in a glare. she looks up at me and freezes a bit, she then got the courage to be snarky.

"is there a problem?" she asks in an attitude

"yeah no shit" i say in a 'duh' tone "it's the fact that you have the audacity to flirt with my girlfriend when i'm gone and act like i'm the one that's not supposed to be here" i raise my brows

she was quiet and now obviously embarrassed, since basically the whole cafeteria was watching. she went red, and froze as billie and i looked at her.

"well?" i asked annoyed "get up and leave my girlfriend alone"

she got up and speed walked out of the cafeteria, as everyone watched. i sat down next to billie putting down my things and she wraps her arm around me.

"that was hot" she smirked with her face closer to mine

"gotta fight for what's mine" i say looking at her lips

"no need to be territorial" she leans in "i'm only yours" she says before closing the gap between us

our kiss was solidifying that billie loved me and only me. she was solidifying that no matter what, she was mine and i was hers. there's nothing changing that.

this is short but it's okay i'll make up for it ;)