security

name: kale

me, billie, finneas, her parents, and team all arrive at the venue of tonight's show. we were currently in canada on billies 'happier than ever tour'.

"alright here we are" maggie says opening the door to the green room

"holy shit it's huge" billie exclaims slightly squeezing my hand in excitement

i examine the room and it was a bigger green room compared to the others we've had. i plop down on the couch as billie starts to do her exercises she does to strengthen her body.

"any problems lately" billies personal physical therapist asks

billie had a thinking face on trying to remember if anything was bothering her.

"her knee has been locking lately" i speak up crossing my legs "almost every time she bends them her right one locks and she can't move"

"oh yea and it hurts like a bitch too" billie says remembering

she has billie do some stretches to work her knee out a bit and loosen it so it doesn't lock. after that's over i sit on the floor with billie and her therapist because i'm bored. i watch as she does her stretches, her occasionally almost falling over making us all laugh.

when she's done she sits behind me with me between her legs and i lean against her chest. she wraps her arms around me and buried her face in my neck. i wrap my arms around hers and kiss her head softly rubbing her hand that's on my stomach.

"you excited" i say softly

"yes, especially for therefore i am and my strange addiction" she says

i can tell she is smirking in my neck without looking at her. the choreography she does for those songs is meant to tease me. i always sit in front of the barricade right in front of where she does it and she does it on purpose to me.

"shut upp" i whine blushing as she plants kisses on my neck and squeezes me a bit knowing i'm blushing

"billie you need to get dressed for dress rehearsal" maggie says

billie then gets up pulling me with her and goes to her makeshift closet she brings on tour. she picks out two short and t-shirt sets and asks me to choose between the two. i pick one and she goes to the bathroom and changes.

i grab her stage shoes, socks, and knee pads waiting for her to come out. after 5 minutes she comes out and i hold them out for her and she takes them giving me a quick peck before putting them on.

it is now an hour later she has done dress rehearsal, sound checks, the shooting box check, and everything she needs to do before her show starts. we are now back in the green room and she is doing her makeup for the show.

"kale can you do my hair so it can go by quicker and we can cuddle" she asks me looking at me through the mirror

"yea of course" i say getting her brush and two rubber bands from her hair stuff

as she is finishing her makeup i put her hair up into the two space buns she always does for shows, letting her black bangs fall free. i do them after about 10 minutes perfecting them.

"there you go my love" i kiss her cheek "adorable" i say smiling at her in the mirror

"thank youuuu" she says hugging my waist "now cuddle me before i warm up"

it is now showtime, billie and her physical therapist are now doing before show warm ups she does to get her adrenaline going. i'm standing with them because when billie goes into the box i go down to the pit with maggie and we watch the show.

billie finishes her stretches before her physical therapist leaves back to the green room. she walks over to me with a bright smile before hugging me. she pulls away and gives me a big kiss before pulling away.

"i love you have a good show" i say giving her another peck

"i love you too baby" she waves "i'll see you after"

i nod and maggie gives me my 'all access' pass and i put the lanyard around my neck.

"alright sweetheart let's go" she pats my back as we walk down

we get to the pit that's in front of the barricades and the show starts. when the music starts the whole arena goes crazy, i see finneas come out start to bang the drums meaning billie is about to come out.

after 10 minutes billie pops out of the stage landing on her feet sending the crowd into screams. it's moments like this that make me so proud of her and how far she's come.

then i see her jump and the lights go red as the intro the 'bury a friend' plays.

it is now half way through the show and billie is singing therefore i am. she walks slowly toward the end of the stage before crouching down. she gets on her knees before making eye contact with me.

she was opening and closing her legs still making eye contact with me and then finished singing. she tried to get up for the next part of the song where she jumps around but she stays there. her face goes into panic mode and the song plays missing her cue.

"fuck i'm stuck" she says into the mic "my knee is locked in this position" she points to her right knee "ow shit"

"why are the guards not helping her" i ask maggie getting frustrated

"i don't know kale, they're just standing there" she says looking at the security guards and pointing to billie as they just stand there

"fuck it" i say before getting on the stage as the fans all scream

"come on bil" i say helping her up

i rose her to her feet and she stretched out her knee adjusting it a bit. she then bends it a few times before nodding her head meaning she's okay.

"thank you baby" she gives me a quick peck making the crowd go crazy

"your welcome" i say hopping off the stage going back with maggie

"those security guards don't do shit" i say to her frustrated and angry

"yea we'll talk to them after, they're not the best" she says shaking her head

billie then continues her show like nothing happened

it's now after the show and 'goodbye' is playing, billie is blowing kisses and giving air hugs before she runs off stage. she engulfs me in a hug and i kiss her cheek and she takes my hand taking us to the green room.

when we get there there are 4 of the security guards in there and maggie is lecturing them.

"when things like that happen you have to help billie not kale" she says and they just give her a blank stare

i let go of bullies hand before getting in front of them, they're about to get a piece of my mind.

"i agree. you are billie's security! your job is to make sure she is safe and secure, out there when she was stuck on the ground in pain, you guys didn't help her instantly! SHE WAS NOT SECURE! maggie and i were telling you guys to help her and you guys didn't and i had to do it myself! you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, it's your fucking job" i lecture before sitting on the couch next to billie pulling her into my side

"you guys can go" maggie says ushering them out the door

"that was fucking ridiculous" i grumble

"it's okay no big deal, they're shitty and never listen to me when i tell them things either" billie says

"it shouldn't be like that though" i say sighing in frustration

"at least the show was still good" she says trying to lighten up the mood

"yea you did amazing" i beam smiling at her cupping her face with my left hand

"thank you baby" she kisses my forehead "i'm glad you liked it"

"loved it, you crush it every time" i smile making her smile big and blush