every bit of you

name: hazel

she's beautiful, billie is the most beautiful person i've seen in my life. not even that, there isn't a word that can describe her. she's so-

"what are you thinking about" billie asks me softly pulling me away from my thoughts "you've been staring at me for a while love"

my heart melts hearing her call me love, i blush turning my face away trying to gain my composure again. i look back at her smiling, taking in all of her features.

"you are unreal" i state speaking softly

"what do you mean hazel" billie furrows her brows in confusion

"how can someone be so be so beautiful" i say caressing her hair

she stays silent looking at me smiling with a hint of blush, she's amazing. the light from the window in our living room made her face glow.

"your gorgeous ocean blue eyes, your soft pink plump lips, your cute little button nose, your full brows, the freckles you can only see up close, your long lashes, your smooth complexion" i say cupping her face with my hands "not even just on the outside, you are beautiful in here too" i say tapping her chest where her heart is.

she looks at me with tears in her eyes, smiling at me with a wide grin. she then pulls me in for a kiss, causing a make out pushing every amount of love into it. i smile into it as my hands go from her cheeks, trailing down to her waist rubbing her hips and waist.

smut warning

i swing my leg over her lap, straddling her waist as she sinks into the couch. i sit on top with her hands moving to my butt in an instant, caressing the cheeks. she detached her lips from mine attacking my neck, making me let out a soft moan as she immediately goes to my sweet spot.

i feel the wet sensation at my center, making me readjust and squirm a bit on her lap. she raises her brow at me in amusement, she flicks her eyes from her lap to me, silently telling me what she wants. i start rocking my hips back and forth slowly, trying to gain some friction and feel billie's hands grip my ass harder kissing my neck again.

i let out another soft moan at the feeling. she removed from my neck, admiring her marks before kissing me roughly. she moves my hips faster on her trying to gain some friction for herself, she starts to groan getting frustrated.

"fuck clothes" billie huffs

she pulls off my shirt and bra, and i do the same with her. she attaches her mouth to my nipple, beginning to lick, suck, and softly bite at it. keeping the other occupied she pinches and rolls my other one between her fingers, making me let out a louder moan and tilt my head back.

i pick my head up, bringing my hands to her boobs, i cup them with my hands before squeezing them. billie let's out a moan, detaching her mouth from my nipple. she then picks me up laying me down of the ground, hovering over me and pulls my shorts from my legs. i do the same, leaving us both in our underwear.

"what do you want baby" billie says in a low seductive voice trying to dominate me

i look into her eyes, seeing them being filled by lust mixed with love and passion. i smile before tugging her neck, bringing her lips to mine. i pull away, our lips still barely touching before making eye contact.

"i wanna feel you" i say caressing my hand over her clothed center

my actions made her shudder at the feeling, i bite my lip as she pulls my underwear off slowly doing the same with hers. she then kisses down my stomach to my naval, continuing down my thighs.

when she stops she swings her leg around mine, lining up our centers. billie starts to slowly sink onto my core, adding pressure as she grinds against me. we both let out a heavy moan at the anticipated contact.

after a while i get frustrated at the pace rubbing myself faster against her, causing a breathy moan to exit her mouth. she stops grinding at the feeling, making me flip us over.

i take her by surprise, she let out a gasp as i start again. her eyes are closed and her mouth is hung open, nothing coming out.

"i wanna hear you baby" i say running my hand down her torso "let it out"

i then start rocking my hips faster, gaining more friction. billie let's out a string of cuss words and moans at the new speed, making a smile appear on my face. i feel my orgasm coming and start to speed up my pace even more.

"hazel i'm gonna-"

"i know baby me too" i cut billie off earning more moans from her as i grind faster

i grip her thigh in my arms for support as i moan on the edge to my orgasm. soon we both let out the most pornographic moans as we reach our highs, we ride them out together humming at the pure bliss.

i move my thigh off of billie, seeing her out of breath with her eyes closed. i grab the blanket off the couch covering us both with it, before laying down next to billie. i pull her into my embrace, her head going on my chest and her arms around my waist.

i kiss her forehead earning a hum from her, she looks up at me and smiles tiredly.

"i love you baby" she sings out softly "you are so sweet to me"

"i can't help it, i love every bit of you" i smile pulling her into a sweet kiss

she lays back on me and her breathing slows, meaning she's asleep. i soon feel the tiredness wash over me, sending me into a slumber.