Yandere X Yandere | L

(Totally not a spinoff of stalker x stalker...)

(Warning: VIOLENCE AND BLOOD!!! Don't say I didn't warn you)

Damnit! Why's he following that brown haired guy? You thought frustratingly, stalking the black haired male.

The last few weeks, the allusive Hideki Ryuga, the student who goes to the same college as you, who also coincidentally shares the same name as the popstar, had been befriending and accompanying the other genious at the campus, Light Yagami.

What does he have that you didn't?!

Consumed by jealously, you envy Light for having your beloveds attention.

Gripping on your camera with unnecessary pressure, you hear a slight crack and you frown. Unbelievable. That was the third camera this month. You could already imagine your mother chiding you for using your extra strength.

Looking down at it, you notice the sides were dented - must've been from the day before - and the cracked lens - from the time you threw your camera at the girls that insulted your love - but there was another addition to the damages. The screen, once filled with the most recent picture you had taken, was now completely black.

"No, no, no..." You muttered angrily under your breath, pressing the power button over and over to recover the photos, but it was no use.

Your photos were gone.

6 months of obtaining these photos, of Hideki eating, 'studying' and staring at Light, all gone.

"I didn't even have the chance to back it up." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Great, I'm going to have to recapture my darling."

Peeking around your corner, dark eyes stared back. You were shocked, not expecting to be caught. Ducking behind the building, your heart pounded in both thrill and anticipation. 

I hope he didn't notice me. 

I noticed her.

L thought, answering the question you had thought. He had seen the microexpressions on your face (Dr. Frost, anyone?) and was able to predict your behaviour accordingly.

Strange, I haven't heard the click of her camera in a while. L had known that you were following him immediately the second he had set out with Light. However, he had to admit that you were pretty good at staying hidden. If it wasn't for his hyper attentiveness and his observational skills, he would've thought he was on a walk alone with Light.

Is your camera broken? It would make sense because you had anger issues but covered it up well.

You may ask how did he know that?