Reminder

Cw!!! Talk about kink and boundaries!!

#1

Here's a friendly reminder to keep my work out of kink lists. I'm understanding if they have some crosstagging[as long as it's not just kink tags] because people need the reach and not everyone has my opinion, but strictly kink acc and adding to kink Playlists is against my personal morals. I look through the lists my stories are added in.

I will answer questions about this but one of my big reasons is sexulization of agere is wrong. This person is actively in a state of a child's mind and sexulizing that is like sexulizing a child.

I do not wish to have my acc exposed like that, especially since some of the people following this story are minors.

If you put this in kink lists I will block you no questions asked

#2
Also tws will be added into each story as needed, if you would like me to add a warning to something please say so.

#3
I'm having mixed feelings on writting about diapers cause I don't use them. If you have an opinion on if you'd like to read about a padded moment lmk cause ik it can make others feel little.

#4

This story isn't a ship story its just a story. The only reason bakugou acts more in the role of cg is cause he has known him for so long he understands more of his manurisms.

None of the cgs taking care of izuku will ever be sexual or romantic it's just a cute fluffy moment.

#4 sorry I've been so inactive I just have been busy with school and work. I have 16 hour days and have a hard time keeping up.