🍼 5 🍼

Deku pov//

It's been a few days since my friends found out about my regression, honestly it's been nice. They help me when I'm sad or to small to do certain things, it's been really good because now I can be protected more while regressed.

I'm in English right now, I don't want to be here, I'm fluent in English already and I'm bored.

"Class today we are watching a children's movie from the America's!" Mic says, loudly, "it's the movie Toy Story, it's about living toys. The reason why we are doing this is too show you guys the English language used in general conversation and in children's movies as they are pretty basic," he continued. I sigh, god this is so embarrassing... I watched this movie all the time as a kid with... father. I put my head on the desk as the lights go out. The scene opens up to toys playing and talking, all I want is my snuggles.

God I'm sliping oh no! I don't want to slip in class. I look over at asui, she's across the row I'm on, and she nods. Asui rases her hand and asks if we are aloud to sit anywhere and mic surprisingly said that we are. She looks at the dekusquad as they go towards me we all sit in the midst of the class and I feel my brain get warmer and more fuzzy. My body feels weak as I look at my friends.

I reach my hands out and go to grab at ura! I want her to cuddles with me! She nods and uses her quirk on me floating me into her lap. Ooo looks at her finger pads! I grabs them and look close. I slowly touch them and look at the pads closer. I look up at ura and I smile wide. Ura is so nice to me! I go to put my hands to my mouth, I want paci, I start sucking on my thumb as I snuggle deeper into uras chest. I feel a hand grab mine and pull it out of my mouth, "izu we don't Chew our hands remember," I look at tsu and nod, "ya! I forgets sorry," she nods and points at the screen. Wow look at the colors!!! And buzz and woody are making friends! I suddenly feel bad, anxious even, as my eyes start blurring out and my brain goes numb.

Tw: vivid flashback of abuse ⚠️

Dada was right there, on the couch, watching tv with me, the toys were talking and laughing and so was I! Buzz was so funny! I look over and Dada seems mad, "Dada are you ok?" I ask, he just grunts and seems even more upset. I turn towards him and ask the same question again, this time I get slapped. "Don't you know when to shut the fuck up?" I feel tears well up as my face burns, "sorry dada!" I say. "It's father not 'dada' stop being such a baby," I nod, "sorry father," he gets up and grabs my arm, "stop being so useless and go get me some cigaretts from the store," I try to say I'm too young but he won't listen.

//Time skip ⏲️//

As I come back I know da..father is going to be angry but I wanted to try. I twist open our creaky door and tell father, "they wouldn't give them too me I'm to young father," he pushes me down and yells, "useless how could you not do the one thing I asked of you!" I cower away as he shouts at me to go to my room. When I get there I hear a click and know the door was locked from the outside.

Father didn't let me out for 2 days. No food. No water. Only bathroom breaks. I was scared and alone.

//back to our regular time//

"...ku"
"..Zuku"
"IZUKU!" I look up and see the people around me. Scary. I wanna leave, where am I? I start to shake more then I see him. Kacchan was here he'd protect me! "Kat kat!" He looks over at me, "hi zuzu what happened buddy," "father put me in the room again and I was very hungry," he nods pulling me onto his lap rocking me softly. I'm so tired... I think I'm gonna go to sleep with kacchan.. he can protect me.

//3rd person pov//
As izuku fell asleep the dekusquad looked at bakugou, "is he ok?" Asui asks. Bakugou just nods, "he more than likely was having a flash back and will be upset when he wakes up," they nod. "What the fuck is going on here?" Asked a certain blond haired Pikachu. The dekusquad and bakugou looked at him and bakugou said, "he has issues but it's his place to tell. you," the class nods and uraraka uses her quirk to make deku lighter as she floats him to rgs office.

//