🎀12🎀

Very intense mean allmight and break down ahead!!!

//////

Over the last few weeks the concern for a certain broccoli look alike grew. All Might has been calling him into more secret meetings and everytime he seemed to be slipping he immediately pulled himself out. He hadn't even been seeing hound dog like he promised.

It was originally noticed by Mina, who had seen izuku pull himself out of it by slapping his face really hard as she was watching a cartoon she hadn't seen since she was a kid. She was very concerned as she watched him shake his head and the large smile he puts on came back. She had tried calling to him but he got called away by allmight so she left it at that, reminding herself to talk to him later.

The next person was surprisingly Koda, who had seen the boys love for rabbits and wanted to show him the support animal he was allowed to keep in the U.A dorm rooms. He went to his room and saw the boy looking into space, assuming he was small he almost went to get bakugou before the boy had snapped his head towards him shaking it slightly and asking what he was doing there, like he hadn't seen or heard him in the room at all.

Soon all of class 1A started noticing this concerning behavior coming from izuku and even some people from the other classes came up to them and asked about it.

Nezu had even tried by getting him a new stuffie but he just left it in the principals office and left the room.

Wondering what was going on shinou decided he had had enough of the weird body language and did something. He went to allmight. Shinou was very perceptive, had to be when you grew up with a "villainous quirk," he had noticed how the boy looked when allmight sent him on his way or how allmight looked at him in slight disgust.

He understood that these two things were connected and decided enough was enough as he entered the principals office.

"Principal Nezu," he started, "I'd like your permission to use my quirk on allmight as I believe he is the reason Midoriya is acting off, he looks at him with disgust and is having more and more private meetings with him, it's honestly odd and needs to be looked into." Shinsou stated very matter a fact-ly. The chimera just nods , "only under my supervision though, Izuku is my ward and I belive I should be in the loop on this," a look of seriousness and hatred came across the chimeras face before it dicspated into pure curiosity.

"I will call him here. Right now. Then Midoriya will be sent in here. the first thing that will happen is you will ask your questions ibwill ask mine to Allmight, then I will decide what happens and izuku will be sent in as I confront him. I understand that since your recent quirk usage on him he's been a bit more wary of you and I apologise for asking you to do that to another student, I shouldn't have. You are allowed to stay if he is comfortable but I will also apologise to him and make sure he understands the nature of why I had you do that," nezu explained the plan as shinsou nodded and accepted the apology silently.

Soon allmight arrived, he seemed a little nervous in both of their opinions as he looks towards the rat, "yes Principal Nezu?" Shinsou looked at him and started, "all might may I ask you something?" "of cour-" the man's eyes turned white and dull now under Hitoshis quirk. "All might what have you been doing with midoriya in your secret meetings, he comes back very uninspired," he asks. And allmight beings his explanation of horrid events that make the two cringe as nezu hits a button on his desk.

//flash back//

Allmight had brought Midoriya back out of class for the 2nd time this week and began, "YOUNG MIDORIYA how could you not tell me of your nurodivegence and your regression. You cannot be suitable for ofa if you act this way! A teen who acts like a baby is ridiculous, but also not informing me of your... short comings ... was lying to me. You lied to the number one hero. And took a quirk you didn't deserve. What do you have too say for yourself?" At this point izuku was a mess crying softly as he speaks "I'll stop. Please dont take it.. I finally can see the reach of my dreams, please..." allmight seemed more delighted by this and kept going, "if I hear of you regressing after this I will be taking one for all and giving it to someone more worthy." He stated as izuku felt more worry.