🍎8🍏

Author note: just an fyi izuku is autistic bipolar and has ptsd all of these influince how he acts and his class is not aware of his diagnoses with all of these besides bakugou due to then being near eachother in childhood. Deku squad only knows about the bipolar and ptsd.

Tw for this episode including a breakdown and an autism melt down.

Deku pov [still little]

When I woke up kacchan was carrying me to a big room with a lot of tables and a hero was there!!! It's lunch rush! The lunch time hero! I try to pull away from kacchan to go say hello when he just moves me to his hip and says, "zuku you cannot leave my side. The other 1st year classes haven't had their class on age regression yet and I don't need you getting harrased when you are like this," I nod.

I don't want people to be mean to me, "what kinda food do you want buddy? They have Katsudon" I get really excited "KATSU!!!" I yell out. He nods and raka says "mind your inside voices buddy," I nod and look at her, "yes raaka," and pout just a little.

When we get in line Kacchan puts me down I wine a little until I get handed my food. It smells so good!! I thank lunch rush as I go to sit down.

I start feeling my regression fade as embarrassment sets in. I can't help but think I'm burdening the class. I force myself out of my regression as we sit down at the table with our classmates. Kaccchan looks at me and says, "nerd i know you aren't regressed right now. Did you force yourself? You aren't bothering any of us I promise," I nod but don't regress and he grunts and looks away.

I  take a bite of my food and I feel tears fill my eyes. It's just like how mom used to make it for me. She was planning on making it last night...

I feel anger welling up inside of me as start shaking my hands in a flapping motion. I don't have the time to mask and I can't it's too much. I shake my head back and forth as kacchan rubs my back, "hey it'll be fine. It's sad and you cannot process that's why I wanted you to be regressed izuku," I nod at him.

Things around me are too loud. My clothes are too tight and the noises everythings making is too much... Some ones slurping their soup and the lights are buzzing as people are talking... it's so bright in here. I feel my hands raise up to hit my head, a stim I do when I'm really upset, and I pound my head but soon feel hands on mine stopping me. It burns for people to touch me right now and I pull away curling up.

Soon I feel something put on my head and face. I open my eyes and kacchan has put my noise canceling headphones on me and my sunglasses. The noise has finally stopped and I started to calm down. "Zuku" I look up at Kacchan, and see the rest of the class behind him with am expression of confusion, he just gives me a knowing face and hands me an ice pack. "For your head." I nod. I look around more and the whole cafeteria is looking at me. It makes me nervous and I look away. Kaccan goes up to me and puts his hand on my knee and says in a voice only I can hear,"are you ok with them knowing about your autism? I think right now it's better to tell them," I think for a moment before nodding and standing up. I should be the one to explain. "SHUT UP LOOSERS BASI-" I interupt him, "I got this." He seems shocked but backs off. "Sorry I didn't tell you all sooner but I'm autistic and was diagnosed when I was 4. I have a lot of sensory issues and I apologise for bothering you all." The class seems taken aback before Iida speaks up, "Thank you for being comfortable enough to share," todoroki speaks up also, "Midoriya you should put more trust in your friends but atleast you've confirmed my theory..." he mumbled that last part. The class all agrees and I start crying. I don't know why I'm crying but I am. Maybe I'm happy... or overwhelmed?

But I start to feel fuzzy and warm as I know my regression is coming back, I look up and smile as I wiggle about some more. Kacchan grabs me and brings me to lunch rush, "hey can we get something easier for kids to eat?" Since all heros had to take the course on regression lunch rush recognized what was up and handed over some chicken Nuggets and mac and cheese. Kacchan brings me to the table and sets the food down taking the katsu [how little deku says katsudon]. I take a nuggy and eat it as he nods and starts a convo with the class.

A few girls come over and start asking me questions about my food and they seem happy. As I eat I drop some Mac n cheese on my lap and tsu hands me a tissue. I smile and clean up while humming my cleaning song and everyone seems to stop. "What song is that?" I look up, "the clean up song!" I smile " mommy taught me it when I made papa angry and needed to clean up," I hear a few sighs and I look up at kacchan who seems sad but he picks me up and puts me in his lap and hands me my fork. "Finish your food izuku we all know you won't eat anything else." I nod and finished my meal. He's not wrong I tend to eat one meal and mostly snacks. Soon a blonde boy with blue eyes walks over... I don't like the way he's presenting himself.. it's like those kids who don't like me.  [Izuku is about kinder age when the bullying started]

"Why are you even in the hero course? Having a break down and then acting like a child? Who the hell does that? Not a hero," I feel tears welling in my eyes as my class stands up to defend me but stops once Mr Aizawa walks in with lunch rush. "Monoma you do not need to speak to a regressed classmate that way," they start. "All first years will be learning more on this later but if you do not leave now I will have you suspended for bullying and discrimination," Mr. Aizawa said meaning it, monoma seems nervous as he walks off, "sorry I guess kendo isn't here today and he has been doing that a lot more without her," lunch rush apologises and Mr. Aizawa just walks over to me, "hey kiddo that guy was just being mean but he won't anymore I promise." I nod and wipe off my tears as the bell rings for next class. And off we go to heroics with Mr. Might.

------------

Thus episode was sooo long gg over 1000 words sorry about being inactive I've had a lot happen.

Also allmight is going to be mean for a moment because he was originally an American hero and hasn't had education on age regression. He gets educated. Also nedzu wants to meet the baby >:]