🩹11🩹

Mean allmight
Ableism warning ⚠️

//3rd person pov//
As allmight opened the door he saw something odd, there izuku was babbling to himself, as Detective T and Nezu watched him and played with him, adding in conversation. He new age regression effected izuku but didn't realize he would act so... young. It was weird and angered him more. He stepped inside and the kid starred into his eyes almost in tears.

Nezu saw this and looked allmight in his face seeing a face of disgust hidden by concern. He sighed.

"All might why are you here?"
"I was looking for young Midoriya but I can see he is... regressed right now. And we will have pur conversation layer." Allmight put gruffly.

Nezu sighs again as allmight goes to leave. "Allmight, appologise to class 1a and when he's back to normal izuku," allmight seems shocked and nods. He heads to the classroom needing to "apologize."

As he walks into class 1a he sees the glares of many students, he grumbles as he goes to aizawa. "I am here to apologise for my actions," he whispers, "then do it." Aizawa whispered back matching his loudness but his tone was one that could make a grown man quiver in fear, much like how allmight almost shook in his boots as he took the front of the room.

"Class I'd like to talk to you all," he started, the class still glaring, "I'd like to apologise for my behavior, I hadn't done my proper training as a teacher and that is my fault," he grimaced at taking responsibility, "I wish I had but I hadn't I'm sorry for being misinformed," he bows slightly as he hears footsteps, bakugou stands at the front, "young bakugou how can i-"
SLAP 
Bakugous hand collided with the number one hero, "you are an absolute ass. You claim ineducation but if you had read your student files then you would've known better to even take his fucking headphones," all might seems shocked. It's true, he should've read those but, he got busy.... sooo all is forgiven. "You are right but it won't do anything now. I need to finish my lesson plans so I will be leaving," he says as he goes to the door. The class decided allmight was not the best that day, And he was an incompetent teacher.

//back to the principals office with Midoriya and the others//

Detective T looked at nezu, "he was being only half truthful," nezu stops him, "I know. He looked very guilty," He nodded. Izuku babbles more as he Toddles off towards the two talking without him, "T! I wan go play with kacchans! And get a cuddles," Detective T nods looking at nezu, the kids new guardian, nezu grabs izukus hands and looks him near his eyes. "Izuku let's go to the classes they are learning about age regression and you agreed to letting them see you and learning more about agere from you," izuku nods smiling big, "oki!"

As he walked along side nezu he grabbed the small chimera hand [father son relationship yall nasties] and walked sluggish with Detective T following behind them until they hit class 1bs door.

Nezu looks over, glancing at the green haired boy seeing no discomfort on his face as he nods for Detective T to open the door. He does as told and opens the door telling the teacher they have a visitor and to quiet the class.

"Class quiet down we have a visitor that may help with the lesson" he says slightly smiling. The class does as told and sits in their proper seats as Vlad waves nezu inside.

Nezu looks at the green boy in the hall, he seems excited and a little embarrassed as he shakes his hands in a stimming fashion. After getting the shakes out he follows nezus hand as he pulls him inside.

Inside the classroom you can head gasps and some awws as nezu holds the boys hand, the curly headed boy looks down with a soft smile and leaning in to hold the chimeras hand properly. "Hello class 1b! Izuku has agreed to visit the classes this afternoon in this state, please be kind and understand he's in a younger mindset and may not understand somethings or remember all of you," nezu said announcing izuku, as izuku just looked over and saw tetsutestu, "metal sharkie" he mumbled as he remembered kirishima is a red shark.

Nezu slightly Chuckles as he pulls izuku down to his level, "hey kiddo sit down and they may ask some questions ok?" Izuku nods looking to the side.

Monoma was the first to speak up, "Midoriya I'm... sorry... for being rude today during lunch I was miseducated," izuku just looks up and smiles really big, "is ok!!" He says a little louder than he should have, but smiling large.

"Nezu can I ask something? Why does he have a more slowed speech? It's almost improper? I don't know if that's the right wording," Ibara asks.
"Izuku has slurring of the words due to how young his mindset really is, he's probably around 2.5 years if not younger," nezu explains.

The class all seems enamored by izukus openness to questions and his want to show them the stuffie he left in the 1a classroom. "Baby is wit kachan! T-san [nickname for Detective T as he saw him a lot as a kid] can he pleaseeee bring me herr?" He asks with big puppy eyes and T just sighs, "nezu?" Who just nods, so Directive t left to go get baby. "Nezu why are you the one with him instead of a parent?" Nezu seems a little put off before starting, "that is a personal-" before he could finish izuku interupted in a statement that hurt everyone's hearts, "Papa go's out of the bad places and hurted mommy! He starts a fire and -" before he could finish nezu put a paw in front of his mouth, "Izuku... kiddo no talking about that you're tearing up," he lifted his hands to his face and wiped the tears, "no more personal questions while he's in this state... he's very vulnerable when regressed it's like having a toddler you have to watch them closely. Class 1a has permission to help and take care of him but your class must be associated with one of them unless stated otherwise," he looks serious as Detective t walks in with baby handing the doll the the teen who seems on the verge of a break down, as he lifts his hands to be held.

Sighing, knowing his back will hurt he picks the kid up slinging him onto his hip and grapping a chair to set him in his lap facing everyone else as he grabbed a tissue.

The class seems in shock. Understandably so, as they all care for the kid and don't want him to be sad. At some point bakugou waltzes in and takes izuku from the Detective, "izuku, I could hear you in the other room, are you ok?" Izuku just turns into him not feeling very verbal at the moment slightly kicking his legs as bakugou wraps his legs on his waist. "It'll be ok, wanna see what I have?" The small green boy looks up as he nods slightly, bakugou hands him snuggles the bunny and pulls a cup of apple juice out, "here let's sit down," the class sees this as a very rare moment of bakugou doing something cute and paternal as the boys sit on the floor. "Izuku has nonverbal episodes just let him work through it unless he seems really upset then come get me I usually hold onto his stuff if he's regressed cause kid forgets everything," he grunts out as izuku goes to drink the apple juice, in a juice box but ends up just chewing on the straw.

Soon the class begins taking again and nezu says it's time to continue onto the next class asking bakugou if he told aizawa where he was. The blond nods and picks the almost silent green kiddo up, "wave goodbye izuku,"

Izuku looks up from the blonds shoulder giving a small slights wave and a very quite, "bye bye," and looks at kacchan talking about the "metal sharkie" and how he'll have to tell the "regular sharkie about his copy cats"

The rest of the day was pretty happy as they went from class to class introducing izuku to them and reminding them with the education they have been given, even some third years saw izuku, even amajiki went to say his hellos and hold izuku for a moment. Shinsou had already known due to his dad and so he basically said, "no sh-- crap..." when nezu was introducing izuku.

////
A/N I'm thinking imma do little babysitting for izuku what should each person do? I have a few ideas buttt I really wanna write some fluff scenes imbetween the dark angst coming up

FYI: This isn't specifically a bkdk but see it as you will. This story is written as bakugou just knows the most cause he's been around him since they were very young.

Bitchmight coming up soon >:]

Izuku probably won't be as regressed during the next few chapters because ✨️ plot convince ✨️