🖍 1 🖍

Deku pov//

Today has been rough, I've been in a middle headspace all day and training was so hard. Training is hard usually but when your brain is fuzzy and doesn't want to cooperate it's worse. I got yelled at by my class mates for tripping and they told me to stop being childish while I was trying to figure out my shoe laces.

[A/n: I hate shoe laces they are so stupid lmao]

I just want to go and lay in bed with snuggles, my fluffy green rabbit. Mom gave him to me when my therapist told her about my regression. It was a nice thing to see my mom accept it so easily, honestly she became even more protective after that. Other than her only a select few know about my regression, like mitzuki her best friend. Mr. Aizawa also knows but doesn't quite know the full thing, he just needed to know as my guardian at UA. Principal Nezu and recovery girl know as my medical records had to explain it. Kacchan got told by his mom but he doesn't quite understand what it means so he just knows not to pick on me too much.

I start my walk to the elevator to get to my dorm, on the 3rd floor of the dorm building, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and the self proclaimed "Dekusquad" is there. I slightly smile and Ask, "hey guys what's up?" Asui looks at me and says, "you agreed we could have game night in your room this time since we did it in everyone elses," oh crap I forgot about that.... ok it'll be fine. "Oh yeah sorry guys come on up," I say with a smile as we all board the elevator and I press the 3rd floor button. 

When I open the door and invite them in they seem shocked. Maybe cause I got rid of most of my allmight merchandise? I still have it, I just thought it was a bit much, it's also hard to sleep when tons of eyes are staring at you.

"Deku, where's all your allmight merch?" Uraraka asks so I explained it too her and she nods.

Everyone sits down in a circle on the mat on my floor, childish yes but it's cute and matches my nature themed room. Asui is sitting on a beanbag that looks like a leaf and everyone else is on the floor. "What games are we playing?" Todoroki asks. He can be bad at social cues but at least he knows when to break an awkward moment. I giggle and Iida says, "I was hoping we could study after our game due to the upcoming test," he does that hand chop thing he always does.

Ah crap I forgot about that test we are having on Tuesday. It'll be fine.

"Let's play go fish, we haven't done that in a while," asui says. I nod in agreement. "Hey guys do you want any food or drinks before we start?" They nod and give me the snacks they want me to get from the kitchen. I nod and go to leave.

I just hope they don't go through my stuff, it'd be embarrassing if they found out.

I leave my room and go to the kitchen.

//Time skip by I'm layzyyyyy///

As I go to the door and hear whispering as I turn the doorknob I hear hushing voices.

I open the door and there is my friends holding snuggles and my drawer of little gear is wide open.

They know.