🌼 9 🌼

Cw:
uneducated allmight.
Mentions of mental illness.
Izuku has a small manic episode.

//deku pov//

I feel smaller than usual and grab onto katkats [bakugous] shirt. I tug and when he looks at me I hold my hands up "uppy" he just bends down and puts me on his side laying my head into his shoulder. I get comfy and cuddle in "imma nap," I say and he just nods handing me baby and handing his bag off to sharky.

//about 5 mins later once allmight gets to class//

//3rd person pov//

When the blonde hero enters the room he makes a loud noise of the door and starts off class, "HELLO CLASS! I AM TEACHING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Izuku starts to wake up frightened at the noise and pulls baby closer as bakugou pets his hair allowing ochako to chew all might a new one for being so loud.

"Sir Midoriya is regressed why are you yelling when he's in such a vulnerable state?" She starts and he just responds, "he's not a baby Uraraka. He can deal with noise, I don't know what you mean by "regressed"" he said doing air quotes indicating his sarcasm, "but as a future pro he needs to learn to deal with things and not be a cry baby," this made the class mad. How could the number one hero be so ignorant about something taught in class. Uraraka decided enough was enough and went to get Aizawa leaving thenrest of class 1a with midoria who was wearing his protective headphones.

All might walked over there in a brood, as chairs get pushed back ready to stop him, he grabs the white noise canceling headphones and pulls them off ending in izuku slapping his hands over his ears and shaking. Allmight starts trying to berate Midoriya over being disrespectful listening to music in class, "Young Midoriya how dare you be so disrespectful. Stop crying child there is nothing wrong I am being strict. You can't act this way if you want to be a hero Deku," the name struck a chord with izuku who was still regressed and the class go to yell at All Might until they see Mr. Aizawa standing in the door way. "ALL MIGHT." He said as menisingly as possible without alerting his problem child, "you dare speak to a regressed student that way," All might Still is confused as to what that means and shota can see this.

"All might when you became a teacher did you go through the mandated classes?" He looked down and Aizawa sighed. "Go joing class 1b they are about to go over this and I will go have a conversation with nezu," allmight goes to protest but just decides to leave as he saw the classes faces and how the atmosphere was very tense.

Aizawa looked towards Katsuki and sees midora still rocking as his headphones are on the ground. He goes and hands the headphones to his regressed student and picks him up from Bakugou.

[AN when training for being a hero you need to be able to lift to help those in need of rescue]

"Hey kiddo let's do some counting ok?" Izuku just shyly nods non verbal at the moment. "Ok how many windows are in the room?" Izuku looks up and starts counting saying the words softly aloud till he gets his answer, "four" aizawa nods and the class beams in proudness. As soon as izuku became calm  he set him down and started his next statement as izuku used his two fingers to hold Aizawas hand. "Class we need to have a conversation. A serious one," the class nods, "izuku Midoriya needs help when regressed, he will not fight or train when like this. We know about his past and lets just say it's not pretty and he probably is triggered just by being a hero. If you find him regressed bring him to someone who can take care of him or do it yourself just let me or bakugou know just incase. When he is big you don't need to keep to close an eye on him as long as you don't see a change in behavior going the wrong way, remember this is a trauma response and a mental health issue. Izuku is high risk in the first place for those so we all need to help keep am eye on him," the class nodded seeming determined to help.

Izukus mind slowly pushes his headspace back because he needed to not be small to process some things. Pushing it further and further, letting go of Aizawas hand and standing straight up and he seemed more excitable. "Mr Aizawa can I pleaseeee go train! I've been needed to try this new move," aizawa looked at him, examining him for anything to say he was still regressed, nothing wash there so he said fine and let izuku leave and he runs to get dressed. "The rest of you go to the gym also," he sighs and goes to the gym.

Class 1a goes to the locker room and separate in the body's locker room they saw something strange, at least for the situation, Izuku Midoriya was having trouble getting his hero suit on, not realizing it's backwards and then smiles at them, "Hey guys!! YOU GONNA TRAIN!" He basically yells. The class, minus bakugou, seemed concerned but then Katsuki spoke, "deku have you been taking your mood stabilizer?" Izuku looks off and in a goofy face he just shrugs realizing why he couldn't get into his suit. He pulls it down and turns around as he doesn't like the stares his scars are getting. "I don't know how to not be stupid sometimes but that's life" he says laughing his ass off. He then zips up and waved everyone goodbye with a look in his eyes that screamed manic episode.

When he left everyone looked towards Katsuki as he just said, "shit... this one's going to be fun," and then explains manic episodes for Midoria.

[[AN Midoriyas manic episodes are short spurts of energy and end in him starting depressive episodes]]

//in the training gym/

As the rest of the class got into the gym midora was already there kicking away at a punching bag without his quirk, a crazed look on his face much like when he smiles in a fight, the class shivers as he powers ofa up and kicks the bag into a wall cracking it. He stimmed in happiness and looked at his class eyes still wide. "YESSSS" He danced a bit as aizawa questions his sanity. Izuku looks at him and askes to fight a robot. Which was allowed as long as he doesn't over do it. Putting the level on 14, a level even a 3rd year would have a hard time with, and starts. Grunting but still having a crazed smile on his face as he tries to pulverize the robot and powered up ofa. He seemed to be taking every emotion put of the robot as he continued to destroy and attack, "level defeated, top score for player izuku midoria level 23 your level was 17 do you wish to go to your top level," izuku just grunts out an excited yes and continues. The robot can now fly and use dangerous attacks, I'd it weren't for out of pure shock Aizawa would have stepped in to stop the mid air fight but he worried for the injuries if he canceled Midoriyas quirk in this moment. Midoria is heard yelling and even tears the head off the robot bringing it down as he fell and handed it to his sensie covered in the motor oil like it was the blood of his enemies. "Here hold this," he said as he grabbed the falling body and takes the head from Aizawa and starts putting it back together. In the end izuku just stayed with a crazed excited look until he left the room where his mind suddenly became clouded and the class knew that the episode was over.

They were right in partial but were not ready for the episodes that were to come.

[Izukus depressive episodes are long due to having major depressive and being passively suicidal]