mumbo x Doc

Creeper sleeps

"I swear you need a break sometimes"

"You're worse than I am!"

Doc and mumbo glared at eachother with their arms crossed. Doc hadn't taken a break in two days and Mumbo was trying to convince him to  chill out and take a break

"Your nails are literally stained with redstone dust. Come on, Area 77 can wait a few days. Don't make me turn your arm off"

Mumbos eyes widened "Oh you wouldn't fucking dare-"

"Woah! Language!" Mumbo grabbed Docs organic wrist "see now I know something's wrong. You only curse when you're extremely angry, or somethings gone wrong...what's wrong Doc? What's wrong"

The creeper hybrid man stayed quiet, looking at Mumbos grip around his wrist before he opened his mouth "I have thin skin...you're going to bruise me with a grip like that"

"You're averting the question"

"Adverting? Do you mean avoiding?"

The mustached males cheeks tinted red slightly "i-uh...yes...you're a-void-ing the question. Fuck sakes Doc" he pulled Doc closer and wrapped his free arm around his waist.

"Come on, let's go to bed...I'll even cuddle you until you make purring noises-"

"I do not purr"

"Yes you do~"

When creepers...or so when creeper hybrids got comfortable and felt safe, they'd give off a purr like noise. It was also a way for people and hybrids around to know they were comfortable with them and weren't going to attack. It was when they started growling whilst purring was when people/hybrids should start to get nervous.

Mumbo smiled, licking his fangs as he looked into Docs eye "If you don't, I'm gonna have to use my vampire hallucinations on you...and you know I will if it keeps you from killing yourself"

Doc huffed and kissed Mumbos head "whatever, just...don't leave okay? You'll come to bed with me?"

"Of course I won't leave. I'll stay with you until you don't want me to, and even then I'll stay with you" he took Docs hand and lightly chewed on the side of his hand "I'll always stay"

Doc chuckled at the feeling of Mumbos teeth and kissed the younger head "let's go then...I'm actually exaughsted. I won't lie" he laughed.
_______

Sorry it's short. Writers not writing properly