Hbomb X Fundy Pt2 baby

Angst so this isn't gonna be much like the last one. But it will be tied into it so yes, flirty remarks and domination, plus I guess lime. So of you don't like that don't read

RayRayCat2026

DUMBASS_b1itch_AI3RT
_____________

'My father was never around much when I was younger. He was always off chasing his dreams to find his perfect wife...turns out all he needed was a boyfriend.

F

I was usually left alone, weekly I went unnoticed by my father to the point he forgot to even to the grocery shopping so I had to steal money from his wallet to live. Not my best moments but it kept me from dying so it was okay.

I never took much. Only like twenty quid so I could get some bread, milk, butter, cheese and sometimes new socks and or shoes. If I didn't use it all, I'd store it away in my draw up in my room, I may have needed it later-I did

I only used like 15-18 quid a week for food and I had over 250 quid saved up. You can do the math on how often he left me alone for...

I never knew what it was like to have a father figure so I grew up quickly and got mixed up with some not so nice people. I knew what porn was at aged eight and because of my maturity at then I still have the hormonal mind of a teenager...

Meaning I'm overly sexual and either really emotional or emotionless. It's always just too much or too little.

I'm just a fucking mess'

"Hbomb~? Baby cakes?" Fundy walked into the house, looking around "Where's my little kitty~?"

H slammed his diary shut and sighed, grabbing it and running off to the wall where he sees the painting. He takes it off the hook and puts the diary behind it before placing the painting back up.

"Hey~" a pair of hands wrap around Hbombs waste, pulling him back against Fundus chest "How's my pur-fect kitten doing~?"

He giggled and looked up, "I'm doing good master. How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing just grand. I have a special surprise for you today~" a million different thoughts rushed through Hbombs head. Was he gonna tease him in front of all his friends? Was he gonna break up with him? Where they gonna have sex? Was Fundy gonna make a eternity potion-

"Come along Bomb-We haven't much time to waste" Fundy was already at the door, waiting for the older male to hurry over.

"I uh-Coming master, well I'm coming over, I'm not cumming. Or would you like me to do both master~" Hbomb hummed, strolling over with a smirk on his face.

"Eh-I-" Fundy stuttered up works before huffing and grabbing Hbombs hand. He started to drag him away to a far off area.

Hbomb was pulled into a place he had never seen before. Las nevadas.

"I'm confus-" Fundy put a finger to his mouth and hushed him. Smirking darkly "I have a free pass here for a week so shush"

As they walked around, Hbombs eyes fell upon the strip club and his face blushed deeply. It had seems Fundy picked up on that and steered his direction to over there.

"Master-"

"Shut up"

Hbombs ears lowered as he nodded. He knew what was happening and was extremely excited, but wanted to actually know the details of it since he's that kind of person. It was also a side affect of being shoved to grow up.

They walked in, paying at the counter but no-one was actually there...no-one was even in the club. "Perfect" Fundy whispered as he looked down at Hbomb.

H was looking around, with his eyes, in admiration. He hadn't been to one of these places in years. The last time he was there was around 16-18 so it was weird. He had a few memorys come back, this place was where he found his sexuality.

------warning this is where the sexual bit is. If you don't like it or it triggers any sorts of PTSD I'd recommend leaving the rest of it. No its not rape, I just wanted to make sure no-ones pan icing because of the story. Xox--------

"Wanna go find a seat pretty boy? I'll be over in a second~" Fundy kissed Hbomb quickly before heading off to the bar.

H was in heaven, his premature brain had fallen into its teenage stage as he ran over to find a seat. He felt his trousers tighten a bit but shoved it off.

He sat down, sinking into the soft pink fabric and sighed softly. The Aircon made the sweat on his brow disappear. "It's been a long time" he mumbled to himself, looking at the décor.

Fundy swayed back over with two drinks, both in shot glasses. "Vodka or gin?" He asked, passing them both to H.

"Both?" He asked, getting a gentle nod from Fundy. He smiled and took them both, not feeling the burn or anything.

"Someone had a good time in high-school huh~?" Fundy cupped Hbombs face and kissed him deeply.

'i wish' H thought to himself as he kissed back, placing the glasses down and wrapping his arms around Fundy's neck tightly. Fundy slowly moved until he was sat on Hbombs lap. He rocked his hips back and forth.

Hbomb pulled from the kiss, gasping out. His face was a beat red as he hid it in the crook of Fundy's shoulder. "Oh? Did kitten like that~?" He asked, rubbing Hbombs back as he continued to rock and roll his hips.

He grabbed H's tail and yanked it, getting a long throaty moan from the other. "That's a good boy" The fox praised, continuing his movements till he heard a small, longed out whimper.

"Let's go finish this in the back room shall we?" Fundy smirked, moving away from H's lap. H had a damp pack where his erection was. He covered it quickly, blushing hard as he nodded. He had tears in his eyes as it had been so long since he had this satisfaction.

"Good boy...you still enjoying this?" Fundy wiped Hbombs tears "We can stop at any time H, just tell me if it's too much"

Hbomb nodded "I-I know m-master. I'm okay?" He breathed out, grabbing Fundy's hand and leaning on him "I-Its been a while..."

Fundy nodded and picked him up "We'll take our time okay? We won't rush into things nor will I hurt you. Just all vanilla yeah?"

"O-Okay master...I'm sorry i-if I've ruined this for you. I know you wanted go do it with fun and-And" he teared up "B-But I'm t-too scared and-"

He was cut off with a gentle kiss, being held close to his lover. Hbomb kissed back, gripping Fundy's shirt weakly as he melted.

"You haven't ruined anything for me...I love you"

"I love you too master"