Puffy X Sam

@Awkward writtingPotato
I'm sorry the @ didn't work

Angst
_______________
Sam ran his fingers threw his hair as he watched the security cameras. His cheeks were puffy (Ba dum Psh), eyes red, hands shaking. He had just watched his boy lose his last cannon life to the Sicopath down below.

Dreams head twisted up to the camera as he took his mask off and smiled creepily "Enjoy the show?" He laughed, grabbing Tommy by his bloodied and bruised head and showing it off to Sam.

Sam gagged as he turned the mic on "Y-you're evil" He growled, his voice shaking. He was rarely scared but this man....this freak of a bitch terrified him. His breathing was hard as he ran out, grabbing his phone to call Puffy immediately. Her fucking son just killed Tommy.

"PUFFY" He yelled as he ran around the smp, phone in hand. He needed to talk to someone rational and understanding.

He soon saw her on the floor reading a book to Niki and Hannah. There was a picnic blanket and food "Puffy thank god" he ran over before getting on his knees "Hey baby...what's up?" She asked, kissing his mask.

"T-Tommy he-hes dead" his voice cracked slightly as all the colour drained from the girls face "What!"

Sam nodded, tears daring to fall. It was as if the world could hear them, water droplets started falling from the sky. "No no no no no, he cant be dead. He's a child. Sam he's a child" Puffy gripped his shoulders, shaking him slightly.

"I-I did try" He whispered, tears now falling down his face. She sighed and took Sam's mask off "Come on baby, let's go and plan the funeral. I know it's gonna make us.sad but we need to try. We need to try and stay positive for Toms"

Puffy had tears down her face as she took his mask off and gently kissed him. He kissed back, cupping her cheeks as he closed his eyes, tears also falling.
______

Sorry it's so bad. I've had boy issues and school stuff and it's all really hard. Hope you enjoyed the sadness