Skeppy x Dream

Wither_Clox

"SKEPPY!" 

The young hybrid shot out of his seat, landing face first into the soft grey carpet below. He gulped and rose to his feet...though not by himself. His hoodie had been grabbed, sending him up to his feet. His legs wobbled as he tried to reach the floor.

"You have my mask" The others voice was strong and stern, getting a small whine from Skeppy "D-Dream you're scaring me" he whimpered, looking away. Dream paused, his face dropping, Skeppy too.

Skeppy hit the floor and looked up "Scaring you...am...I'm scaring you?" Skeppy nodded slightly. Dream was known for his anger and he wasn't proud of it. He looked at the grandfather clock that stood tall in the house. Half past eight in the morning. "I keep getting angry...I don't even mean to...shit I'm sorry" He walked away, his feet making a soft thud when he went up the hard wood floor.

Skeppy stood up and reached his hand behind the pillow, grabbing the mask. It had a few blood stains and a large crack up through the middle, yet it stayed in two because of the super glue. He sighed and went to the stairs. He was the cause to most of Dreams anger...he knew full well that it was his fault. He teased and taunted and mocked, not caring of the consequences until they fell back on him.

He crept up the stairs quietly, smiling softly to himself. He reached the top and turned to the shared room of him and his significant other. The hybrid knocked on the door softly "Babe~Can I come in?" he cooed, getting a soft grunt in response.

He pushed open the door softly "I swear if you're touch-Oh..."

 Dream rose an eyebrow, he was sat at his desk with his laptop on. "I was gonna Dm everyone to record a manhunt...maybe I can turn my anger into the game" He mumbled, looking kind of shy as he couldn't keep eye contact.

Skeppys eyes softened as he went over, putting the mask onto his face and tying the string into a bow at the back. Dream giggled "Awe...You treat me so well...even though I probably cause you hell" He chuckled slightly, gasping as he felt Skeppy's hands in his hair, massaging his head slowly. 

"Mmm fuck" he whispered, Skeppy blushing and grinning ear to ear "Does my angry boyfriend like this~?" 

Dream nodded like an obedient dog getting a fuss. "Good...now go play with your friends. I won't leave you" he whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek as dream blushed, though lucky for him, his mask covered it.