Dadskall

Grian held up his axe as he was taking down many upon many trees for a new project. He needed a lot of oak and dark oak for floors and birch for ceilings.

He was wearing a grey vest, his red sweater around his waist as he felt sweat drip down his arms and chest. He was fairly ripped, covered in good muscles as he was a builder. Builders had to be strong since they carried a lot of blocks. Though Grian covered up often so you wouldn't tell.

Grian felt his eyes began to grow heavy as he yawned slightly. "God..." He murmured to himself, stretching his arms before taking one more swing at the tree, listening to it slam down.

"Put the axe down"

Grian spun around, his heart jumping out of his chest for a second "Holy bah-Jesus! Iskall you scared me! I didn't even hear your fireworks. What are you doing here?" He asked, automatically handing Iskall his axe, not thinking much about it

Iskall strapped the axe to his hip and walked closer to Grian, placing his hand on Grians cheek, smiling when the male melted into his touch. "Oh, You've not been sleeping hm?"

"I-Uhm..." He laughed nervously "i mean I've slept worse-"

"You've been caught sleep waking again" Iskall barked. Grian would sleep walk when his sleeping pattern dropped. Usually it was went he was working off of 1-6 hours sleep a week was when he'd start sleep walking again and that ment people had to start locking doors to attics and roofs and basements because apparently sleep walking Grian was determined to kill himself.

"Come on darling, let's get you some sleep. I'll do some wood chopping for you if it makes you feel better"

"But than I'd be behind schedule-"

"I don't care" Iskall, with one foul swoop, picked Grian up in his arms and held him tightly "Let's go"

Iskall loved his appearance and so often looked well groomed. But his most showy offy feature was his arms. He showed them off constently, he was one of the strongest hermits out of them all and he was proud about it.

Grian reluctantly leaned against him and closed his eyes "Thank you"
--------

"BUDUBS!"

Bdubs spun around in shock and fear as he looked at the angry male before him. "Uh...well uhm hi...hi Iskall"

Iskall walked over and put his hand out "Give"

Bdubs huffed and made a multitude of whiney huffy noises before handing Iskall a shulker box "I didn't mean anything bad with it. I just-"

"No no-No excuses Bubbles."

Bdubs fell quiet as he looked down at his feet, squirming in his stance as he could feel iskalls deathening glare at him.

"I've told you multiple times that you're not allowed to have these dangerous potions within your possession. Just because Scar does doesn't mean you can. Now come on, we're going to your base and I'm gonna make sure you've not hurt yourself while trying to hide this okay?"

He nodded and bowed his head in guilt and sadness. He liked the potions because when he gave them to Scar he was given praise and treats. The positions gave him a high when he took them too. A rush of energy, the feeling to be alive. They made him all, floaty. If he wasn't misjudged he'd probably put two and two together and realise they were most likely a drug but oh well.

Though, he did know that Iskall would give him praises and treats if he didn't keep the bottles but he liked the praise from Scar a bit more and he enjoyed the rush of the feeling.

"Good boy" Iskall smiled, taking Bdubs hand "I know you don't mean bad but i don't want to risk what happened last time. You nearly died bubbles. Don't you remember that?"

Bdubs was taking Scar a bunch of potions but some of them broke and leaked causing them to mix together. It caused a very very large explosion, scaring up Bdubs back and legs with chemical burns. They scars are nearly gone but the trauma that followed is very much still around.

"I know...I just...I dunno. Scar let me keep a few and so I could have an adrenaline rush meaning work can get done quicker and then-" he sighed "sorry..."

Iskall sighed and put the potions in a safer shulker before he placed them down on the floor. He turned back to Bdubs and hugged him closely.

"Don't be sorry, you're only sorry because you got caught and you know it. Now trust me, I'm not mad, not, angry, not upset, I'm just trying to keep you safe okay? Now..." he let go of the hug, kissing Bdubs hand "show me what work you want me to do"

Bdubds smiled and made the flappy hands as he jumped up and down slightly "Yes yes! Okay! Right so I'm building stuff for scar. Okay look now if we-!"

His voice heightened slightly as he excitedly bounced on his heels, explaining what he was doing and why he was doing and how Iskall could help.

------
A few hours eventually passed and Iskall made his last stop to a very smart scientist house.

He landed on the floor and yawned before closing up his elytra and walked through the gates of area 77.

He didn't even glanced around, he knew where he was going, why he was there and what he was planning on doing.

The hermits were a lovely bunch of people, nice, helpful, playful...but a handful of them truly had no idea how to help themselves and when the limmet of their body had been reached.

One of those people was DocM77. He was very, very awful at keeping himself looked after. And so Iskall very quickly took that as an opportunity to see him more often and help out.

He made his way into one of the bunkers and smiled. Doc was sat at his computer desk, head resting on his arms as a wire ran out of the side of hie head. Due to the sound of footsteps, his organic eye opened and he looked at Iskall.

"...my eye died and I can't see the work I wanted to do" he said, sitting up, but having to hunch as the wire wasn't long enough for his height.

Iskall snickered and walked over, placing a hand on the side of docs cheek and jaw, rubbing his thumb up and down his jaw and the top part of his neck

"want me to take you to bed? I'll bring the charger and I'll keep and eye on you until your light turns green then I'll turn it off for you-"

"no" doc pulled out the wire as he interrupted Iskall "come to bed with me, you're clearly exaughsted yourself. We'll have a cuddle session until we fall asleep and I'll charge my eye in the morning while you make me eggs?"

Doc slipped in the food question what made Iskall laugh again but he gave a simple nod "I'm down with that"

He put his hand out and Doc gracefully took it, squeezing it slightly as the two left and made there way to another bunker, specifically for doc and scar to stay for the night. And any guests they had along the way.

There were two large bedrooms either side of each other with a small hallway and two large walls keeping them apart. Doc walked into his. It was just a large bed, wardrobe, small bathroom and a box of toys.

The toys was for when any of the hermits regressed. It was a coping mechanism many of the hermits used due to trauma. A lot of them had there own different traumas, most have been out to everyone, though some kept away until a further date

Due to that, Doc kept a multitude of just toys in that part of Area 77 as Scar, Grian and stress enjoyed going to area 77 when regressed. Obviously they "wouldn't" if normal age. But it seemed as if they were drawn to the big mental boxes in a large grassy area.

"I'll go get changed and then I'll get into bed...do you need to borrow some clothes or have you got some already?"

"I'll borrow" Iskall smiled, hugging the taller man "you okay?"

The cyborg nodded and pressed a kiss to the top of Iskall head as he hugged him back, "always"