Scott X Grian

Third life 2

A few hours before Scott goes red
______________
Perl
Cleo
Scott
Ren
Martin
Joel
Grian
_______________

Grian was a red life and Scott was yellow. They had just taken out Scar and BigB meaning Grian and Joel were the only red lifers.

Grian was asleep on the damp grass as he and Joel hadn't had a real base in over seven days so they didn't even have blankets, beds, a shelter. Nothing.

Joel was rounding up the dogs from all over the server. The were dogs everywhere because of Grian. They just couldn't seem to die.

Etho was walking around with Perl, talking about how they'd kill of the remaining red lifers till they spotted the overly familiar red jumper in the grass. They couldn't see what he was doing so Perl's immediate thought was "He's probably creating a trap. Shoot him Etho"

Etho did as told, taking out his bow and readying it up with a tipped arrow. He closed one eye, lining it up before he let go.

They heard a scream erupt from Grian, immediately going wide eyed "He wasn't-He was sleeping!?" Perl gasped, running over with Etho close behind

Grian was laying in the grass, an arrow jabbed hard into his shoulder, pooling blood from it. He was breathing heavily as he wrapped his fingers around the arrow.

"Grian I am so sorry-Let us help you. Promise no kill yah?" Etho kneeled down, rubbing Grian's face softly

"You're b-both stupid" Grian spat out, wincing in pain as he threw his head back and opened his mouth. He yanked the arrow out of his shoulder, tears coming to eyes.

Perl ran off to go find Cleo as Etho stayed.  "I'm so so sorry. We thought you were doing red-stone. I didn't think I was gonna hit you. I promise it was an accident. I'd only kill you if you were a threat and-"

"J-Just get me my b-boyfriend before I get my d-dogs on you" Grian barked, grabbing ethos shirt, yanking him close "don't test me E-boy"

Etho nodded, pulling away "Perl's on it. Come on" he picked up the shorter, holding him close in his arms. He felt Grian's head rest against his chest and smiled softly

"I hate you...." He mumbled before the lack of blood took him out, forcing him to go into an unconscious state.

"Fu-"
________

Grian was in a bed with a blanket over him. They were all up in Scars half blown up wizard hat. It was the safest option at that point until they could get to Ren's old base. Ren's base was too far away so them getting there with Grian alive was limited.

"Why don't we just kill him off? I mean he is a red life, get rid of some dead weight" Martin said, swinging his sword from sight to side as a sadistic smile grew on his face

"Because both Scott and Joel will come for our heads and we are not in the right place to fight them. Seeing as Cleo and Perl with join Scott" Ren explained, looking at the ladies as the nodded

"Gaslight, Gate-keep, Girl boss" Perl hummed, leaning her arm on Cleo's shoulder as she smiled. Cleo laughed, nodding along with her partner. "Should have teamed early on, maybe we would be loyal" 

Martin rolled his eyes, huffing as he crossed his arms "This is pointless and pathetic. He's a damn red lifer. He should be dea-"

"Keep talking and you'll be a red life" Eyes turned to see Scott walk in with Joel by his side. Joel was bloodied and bruised, eyes heavy. It had seemed the two had been fighting and Scott had won.

"You can't turn me red. We're both yellow its not how it works" Martin sassed, smirking with his arms crossed. Though the events of the next scene were not in Martins favour as Scott had been casted with the boogieman curse a few hours ago.

Scott shoved martin, nearly throwing him off the edge as he walked over to his boyfriend. He crouched down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, holding his hand. "I love you" He whispered, squeezing his hand slightly.

"My preciouses..."