Sapnap X Dream

Sap was stood in front of a mirror, brushing his long black hair. He usually had it in a ponytail going down to his upper back. He finished brushing and grabbed his bandana, tying it around his head and then grabbing a hair bobble. He stuck his tongue out as he tied it up.

"Baby boy~ where are you?" Dream called from up above. Sapnap chuckled and grabbed his hoodie, quickly throwing it in before running upstairs. He smiled happily and rocked back and forth in his heels "Hey Dreamy boy" he giggled, covering his mouth.

Dream walked over and tilted his head up, playing with the ravenetts hair "You're so pretty baby boy" Sapnap blushed and fiddled with his fingers "Thank you" he whispered, not really knowing how to act in the situation. He was usually the one flirting with people, not people flirting with him. He wasn't really used to it.

Dream laughed and placed a soft kiss in the youngers head. He smiled and rubbed his thumb on Sapnaps cheek, lovingly before he got close to Sapnaps ear. "You're so perfect" he whispered, making Sapnap shiver slightly. He felt overly embarrassed for no reason at all.

"You're so cute when flustered" he hummed, pulling him into a gentle, loving kiss. Sapnap wrapped his arms around Dreams neck, going on his tip toes and kissed back.

Dream wrapped his arms around Sapnaps hips as he pulled him closer, making the kiss deeper but more loving. The two pulled away for air and Sapnap was panting slightly, wiping the string of saliva away. He nodded as a blushing mess as he looked away.

"You're so pretty and perfect baby boy~" Dream hummed, picking up Sapnap "Come on, let's go make Georgie mad" he laughed, walking of with Sapnap in his arms.