Rat Scott Smajor pt2

Scott had pushed himself to the furthest corner from the janitor, holding his had in his arms tightly. He needed some comfort. He had no-rat to help him. The shed would lock in a matter of minutes anyway due to the sun setting.

"What should I use on you hm? Rat poison?"

Scott let a weak whimper fall from his lips as he shook his head "I didn't blow up the boiler. It wasn't me! I promise. I didn't do that"

There was no point him yelling out his innocence. Its not like the Janitor spoke Ratin. He was a human after all. Not a rat. He spoke English not Ratin.

"Maybe I'll disect you like a frog and show your rat friends what happens when they continue to mess with me. Try to fool me. Not again you won't" he walked around his shed, grabbing tools and equipment for whatever he was going to do and whatever that was...Smajor was not looking forward to this.

The janitor looked back at Scott and smirked "I'll be back in 5 minutes. Don't go anywhere-Oh wait" he laughed at his own joke before leaving to go and get something.

Scott sat down on the cage bars and sighed, nuzzling his face into the hat tightly. He missed his friends. He didn't want to die. He was trying his best to help the family and his rat friends..so why was this happening to him?

His ears twitched as he heard soft patters. He glanced down to see Apo and Bekyamon slowly making their way across the floor. He stood up, placing his hat back on.

"Up here!"

Bekyamon looked up and shook Apo's arm violently "Look up! Look up! There's Scott! Come on!" She began to climb up, getting her grabby hands on the wood.

Apo made sure he was watching the door, second the janitor was spotted, he was out of there. He'd scream at Bekyamon to run.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Owens fetching you up some soup and carrots. Tubbo's getting you all of Jimmy's toy heads and Safety rats making you somewhere to calm down. Now tell me where it hurts?" She looked around at the bars, looking for a week spot to gnaw at.

"J-just uhm...I'm just emotionally hurt...and kinda scared" Scott mumbled, wiping his eyes. He didn't want them to see him crying. He wanted to be a big brave boy!

Bekyamon found a rough bit and began to gnaw agaisnt it. The janitor still hadn't been seen yet what was a good sign...but also nerve-racking since he was easy to spot so was he being sneaky?

Bekyamon broke the bar and put her hand out "it's a tight squeeze but I got you. Come on Scotty!" She smiled.

Scott grabbed her hand and was pulled through the gap, falling on top of her. His breath was hitched as he smiled wide, tears clouding bus vision

"please...i wanna go home"

"Let's go home then"