Grian x Sapnap

Cyansong

TW-Age regression
I dunno if that trigger warning is needed but I know some people don't like that...I think, I dunno. But hey, I'm being careful X0X
____

Grian was sat in his room, chatting to Iskall. He was feeling at a younger age but not enough to regress. He was spread up in a ball on the bed, chatting about wanting a boyfriend. He was whining and complaining about being alone and never having Sapnap around. It was all in a jokey matter because it's how he and Iskall joked around.

"Fucking hell Grian-Yes I know you're sad and lonely. Just shut the fuck up. You have a long distance relationship with Sapnap. You have someone" Iskall raised his voice as he stood up from the floor. Grian flinched and looked down, covering his ears. He could feel himself wanting to regress so there would be no more shouting but Iskall didn't know about the whole thing so he just hid it.

"I need to go. Mumbo wants me. Sort yourself out Grian. Then talk to me, god" he walked off, slamming the door, completely setting Grian off. Grian curled up in the bed, crying softly into his hands as he fell into the younger state of mind. He didn't understand why Iskall was being so mean, he didn't do anything wrong...

He was usually around 2-3 on the 'good' days of him regressing but he was scared and alone and needy so he had fallen around 1 and under what wasn't very good for him to be on his own.
----

It had been about several hours before someone was back in the house. Grian had tired himself out from crying that he was out cold on the bed, shaking softly. There was a stuffed toy besides him as he had a dummy (pacifier) in his mouth.

"Hey babes? I brought my friend's round if that's okay?" The ravenettes voice rang through the house yet Grian didn't hear it. Sapnap came round as often as he could but that usually ment every 3ish months because they lived very far away. Sapnap shrugged it off and took Karl and Wilbur into the living room "lemme go get you guys a drink and find Grian" he smiled as he headed off to the kitchen.

Most of the people from the Dream Smp knew about Grian's regression, they had a lot of that at there place anyway like Tommy, Bad and a few others so they we're pretty understanding and knew what to do. Not to mention the few proper children like Foolish Jr and Micheal.

"Baby?" Sapnap hummed, walking up the stairs. He was confused upon why it was so quiet, Grian normally had a TV on or music as he worked. Grian was a workaholic, took a lot out of him to stop working truely. It's why Sapnap loved when Grian's friends from hermitcraft came round, because it was a Something to take his mind away from working.

Sapnap pushed the door open and his heart sunk when he saw Grian in the way he was. He rushed over and shook the younger softly. Grian's eyes flickered as they opened softly. He looked at Sapnap as tears started rolling down his face.

Sapnap picked the shorter up and held him close, rubbing his back softly. "hey hey it's okay baby boy. I'm here I'm here" he hummed softly, swaying softly side to side. He held him like thst until the crying and whimpering stopped completely. He sat down on the bed and looked at Grian "Wanna tell me how old you are?" He asked gently.

Grian just stuffed his face into Sapnap chest, whining as he sniffled "Aw baby you to small today? Can you talk?" Grian shook his head "Aw that okay, I'm really proud of you Gri-You're my favourite baby boy"

Grian let out a muffled giggle as he looked up. His rosy cheeks were stained with tears and covered in freckles. His brown eyes glistened slightly as he kissed Sapnaps cheek, awing to himself.

"Wanna come downstairs and see uncle Wilbur and uncle Karl?" Grian shrank down slightly but nodded anyway.
_________

Sorry it's shit 😅
I tried to do this but I struggled very much