Grian

Saviour

A gasped filled the office room and Xisuma spun around him his chair supprise, looking a the male who was currently sat on the floor of his room next to the hermits portal. He covered in dark bruises, cuts, scrapes and just all together did not look good.

He looked pail and malnourished. His wings were tattered and broken, some parts bent out of shape.

The male who sat there wore black headphones around his neck, a blue short sleeved shirt with red and blue wrist bands on each wrist. He had black trousers and red, black and blue suspenders possibly keeping them up. He had freckles littering his cheeks and over his nose. His eyes were a dull blue and his hair...it looked like a bird's nest. It hadn't been looked after and would take hours to look good again.

"Wh-where am-? I-"

X stood up, listening to the boys feared muttering, and walked over slowly. He got down onto one knee and took off his helmet, placing it on the floor by his ankle and smiled softly "Welcome to Hermitcraft buddy...you alright? My name's Xisuma void and I'm the main admin here...can you tell me your name and age?"

The boy was shaking harshly "I-Uhm...I'm g-grian. Not taurtis! Grian..." Said Grian, seemed very determined that his name was NOT Taurtis. Who Taurtis was would be another question down the line.

"Well hello Grian. Nice to meet you. How old are you buddy?"

"...16"

X cursed silently under his breath. 16 meant school age. That meant something with his parents or bullies had thrown him I to this tattered state. 16 meant...16 meant he had to be protected. The people in Hermitcraft were absolutely amazing but two...maybe three of them weren't.

"Okay Grian of 16. I'm going to call three of ky friends over here okay? To check your wounds. Would that be okay? If not we can wait till later" X had a soft smile on his face as his words were slow and soft.

Grian nodded slightly"O-okay..."

"Great"
_____

Grian was sat on X's desk, kicking his legs back and forth as he chewed on a chew toy X had passed him. Grian had bee. Chewing on his nails and X didn't like that and so gave him something not as hurtful.

"Where did you come from buddy?" X had contacted Doc, Bdubs and Keralis. Knowing full well the three weren't on amazing terms. Seeing as Bdubs and Keralis broke Goat and Doc was NOT happy about that.

Grian was silent.

"You don't know? Or do you not want me to know?"

X walked and placed his helmet on the desk besides the boy "it's alright if you don't wanna tell me. Just if you do it would make life a hell of a lot easier. Y'know. How to get you comfortable and stuff"

"Uhm...y-you'll get mad...and...and hate me"

"What? No I wouldn't. Grian why on earth would you think that?"

"They always get mad..." Grian stopled kicking his legs, looking at the ground "They say they won't but they do...everyone gets mad because I'm not normal"

Before X could open his mouth, Doc walked through the door with a force that made the two jump.

Doc looked at Grian and his face turned sour "Is that..."

X looked at him puzzled "This...is Grian. Do you know him? Know of him? Know where he came from?"

The scientist huffed "Yeah...I know of him. He's that watcher kid int he. I mean look at his wings. He's a watchers kid."

Xs head snapped to the side, looking at Grian who just sat there. He looked honestly scared. "Well...I don't care. Watcher or not. He's a kid Doc. Not even 18...an actual child" those words seemed to make Doc relax more, nodding his head and muttering a small apologie.

Eveyone anywhere and everywhere heard about watchers. They were evil, Vile creatures that killed and destroyed for fun. So having a watchers in Hermitcraft made the scientist put his guard up.

"...I came from Evo..." Grian whispered, yet again, causing X to become suprised. Though Doc too this time. "I...I was the Admin and...well. You've heard the stories about me aha...."

The stories of a Watcher taking a young Admin boy to train was true. And it was Grian. The boy couldn't have been anything over the age of 12 when he was taken. What was a 12 year old doing being an Admin at a very experimental world. God knows. But there had been rumours that the watcher kid (Grian) had eacaped 3 years ago and no-one had seen him since.

He was at Yandere high school...getting abused by his very very unstable 'best friend' so it seemed no matter where Grian went, he as tourmented. Up until now.

"Well whatever you are, wherever you came from, whoever you are...you're a Hermit now. And i genuinely do not care for excuses. You're safe now. And that's how it's going to stay. Yes?" X crossed his arms, looking Grian in the eyes.

"Y-yes sir...."

Not so normal shipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें