CHAPTER 31

hey guys

i am back with a new update hope you guys like it

so happy reading

A week passed by and it was weekend again.

After returning from his shoot Sid was sipping water from the glass in his hand and was dancing to the tunes that played out from his headphone. In process of dancing, he accidentally spilled the water in his glass on Koel. And now Koel was drenched fully in water. Koel without reacting went inside to her room.

Yeh kya hua jwala mukhi phati nahi aaj? asked Sid.

Jwala mukhi ka pata nahi par aaj bin mausum tsunami ke aane ki chetawani ha, said Monami as she saw Koel coming.

Kya matlab, asked Sid.

Matlab toh ab Koel tumhe khud hi samjhayi, said Monami as she pointed towards Koel.

Koel threw bucket full of water on Sid. Now Sid and much of living room was drenched in water.

Unknowingly Koel had declared a water fight.

Monami came to stop the two from further spilling water and in answer of what she got was a bucket full of cold water on her face.

Now at middle of night stood Koel, Monami and Sid moping the whole living room which was all wet.

Then trio went to sleep.

*****

Sunlight peeped through the space between heavy curtains as they made their way in to reach Koel. Awaken she sat by the rings of her alarm. Koel had just kept her right foot on floor when she felt cold. Since she was still much in sleep, she let that go and was about to step out of the bed when she slipped and fell off her bed and was all drenched in water. Hell, yess their house had turned into a mini lake. Rubbing her hip and realizing that all this was not her dream Koel went on to wake Monami up. And she knew that this was going to be a really really hard task. Champagne quietly sat on the couch and watched his favourite toy carrot drowning. Poor champagne only could bark as the last homage paid to his beloved toy.

Koel had known Monami for years now and after moving in along her she had known the right way to wake Monami up. Koel first with utmost care and affection in her voice called Monami in a normal tone. After few failed attempts she took the jug of water that was placed by her bed on the side table and poured the whole of it on Monami. Shocked by the sudden flow of water on her Monami woke in haste only to fall off her bed and landed in mini lake.

It took few moments and a pillow on her face by Koel to realize that this was not a dream.

Now Koel and Monami were on their next difficult mission to wake Sid up. Because if both of them had no idea about their home turning into mini lake only Sid was the one who was responsible for this all.

Sid was woken up by Monami and Koel by pushing off the bed. And now Sid sat at middle of a mini pool that was formed in whole of their house.

Kitne der tak soyega Sid it's 8 already, said Koel.

Ko joh log subha late uthe ha voh lazy nahi hote ha unhe bas dreams lambe aate ha, said Sid.

Faltu ki baat chodo ye batao ghar me itna pani kaha se aaya, asked Koel.

Yaar mujhe kese pata mei toh abhi utha hoon, said Sid yawning.

Agar tumne nahi kiya toh ye itna pani aaya kese, asked Koel.

Suddenly some screamed, it was Sumanji.

Sumanji screamed at the sight that was infornt of her. Rajeshji came out of bathroom with only face of this face shaven and the other side with beard. And in his defence, he explained this was not any new trend that he went on to follow it was just that the water stopped flowing from tap.

Faizi who had just gone to bath too screamed. Concerned by his sudden scream Sanju came running and started inquiring the reason of his screaming from the outer side of the door. Only to get answer that Faizi had applied shampoo and apparently which went inside his eyes and now his eyes were burning, and he couldn't do anything about it as the water had stopped flowing from the shower nozzle. In search of towel faizi hit his head on the washroom wall twice and slipped once.

Dilbaug ji was dancing to tunes of retro Bollywood songs playing from his radio as he was chopping vegetables and flipping the omelets in between. He drained the water from the bowl of soaked dal and turned the tap but boom there was no water flowing. After few failed attempts he started hitting the tap with his flying pan. Karan who had just sat to meditate first fell off his bed hearing Faizi scream, it was barely moments passed when these loud bangs started giving him a headache. After giving up on his meditation yet again today, yesterday he had to stop as Faizi was watching MasterChef Australia that too in full volume, day before yesterday he had to stop as Sanju was practicing Zumba, day before that he had to stop as Sanju and Faizi were arguing over which sabzi was to be made for dinner and Karan had to intervene day before that he had to stop as Sid and Bala had decided to play mini cricket that too in their floor corridor and Premji and Rajeshji were screaming their lungs out day before that he had stop as Koel and Sumanji were arguing over something and their screams could be heard aloud in his room and list is on and on.

Ah sucha peaceful Neighbours I have been blessed with, said Karan.

Dilbaugji aap tap ko frying pan aur belan se kyun maar raahe ha, asked Karan.

Paani nahi aaraha tha, said Dilbaugji .

Toh tap ko maarne se pani thodi na aayega, asked Karan.

Voh toh hum bhi jaante ha Karan sirji, said Dilbaugji

Phir tap ko frying pan se kyun maar rahe the, asked Karan.

Arre voh humara favourite gaana radio pe aaraha tha toh hum toh bas wahi tune baaja rahe the, answered Dilbaugji.

Karan felt like hitting his head on the wall but controlled himself.

After gathering and discussing the matter at last it was found out that it was Monami who had left the kitchen tap on as she went to attend a call of patient and asked Sid to turn off the tap but since he had put on his headphones, he then forgot to turn it off and since Koel and Monami were in their rooms they failed to notice it too and hence whole water from the apartment tank was over now.

Ab ghar me pani bhar hi gaya ha toh let's make a reel on aaj blue ha pani pani, suggested Chitra.

#aaj kal bhahut trending ha, she continued.

Can I kill her, asked Sanju.

Go on I won't utter a word about it to anyone, said Sid.

Usse phele we should kill you, said Karan.

For all this mess, joined Koel.

that's all for these update guys

hope you guys liked it

see you soon in next update