CHAPTER 26

hey guys i am back with a new update

hope you guys like it

It was weekend. And since Monami had a really hectic week in hospital, she couldn't plan her proper birthday treat. Yes, she did give a samosa and chai party in hospital but her birthday treat to her apartment friends was still pending. So, when this long weekend came to scene, Monami along Koel and Sid planned to spend the weekend in a resort in Lonavala. And Sid committed the biggest mistake by asking in building group whether anyone was interested in joining them. So how could our paltan stay away. Sanju and Faizi managed to drag Karan along, Chitra as always found this an excuse to get insta worthy pictures so joined in, and Bala being bala followed his Sid bhaiji wherever he went, Sumanji and Rajeshji joined in and how could be Premji left back so he too jumped in for a yes to the plan.

So as per the plan the trip would start early morning on Saturday. And here it was Friday night. Since it was a last-minute trip, everyone was busy packing for the trip. Koel had just thrown herself on the couch as she arrived home late after finishing a deadline presentation, when there came a flying swimsuit in her direction and landed right on her face. It was Sid and Bala who were done with packing so decided to play catch catch with whatever clothes their hands could lay on. And champagne being champagne joined in this game. And as always Monami trying to prevent Sid and Bala from creating chaos in the living room. Before Koel could recover from the sudden raining of clothes on her, their doorbell rang. Koel went to open the door and found Sumanji standing there.

What happened Sumanji, asked Koel

Sumanji yeh wapas dene aayi ha, said Sumanji as she forwarded swimming costume.

Ye kya ha sumanji, asked Koel

Sumanji aapne pati Rajeshji ke saath apne balcony mei roj ki tarah khane ke baad ice cream kha rahe the ki tabhi aapke balcony se udd te hue Sumanji ke ice cream me gira. Sumanji se dhyaan se dekha toh pata chala ki y-yeh hai, said Sumanji as she handed Sid's swimming costume and left.

Sid and Bala who were stil playing catch catch with clothes, came near the door. Sid took his swimming shorts and said yahi toh missing tha...chalo meri packing toh hogayi.

Somehow the night passed and there came morning. Everyone was instructed to reach downstairs by 7 sharp.

IN KOEL, MONAMI AND SID'S HOUSE

Koel was shocked as over excited for the trip Sid was first on to wake up. Koel had placed 15 alarms all across the flat just in case one fails to ring on time the other 14 do turn up. They were set at a gap of a minute so as the clock ticked at 5 in the morning, the whole flat had turned into an alarm orchestra. With 15 alarms ringing at different tunes and at different frequencies and with each passing second their volume seemed increasing as if they were competing with one another. Hearing the alarm ring Monami fell off her bed. Bala who staying with these 3 for the night, woke straight out of bed and thought that maybe aliens had declared an attack on them. And hence started running all around the house with blanket still wrapped around him. Champagne who till now was scared of sudden declare alarm chore reciting, but soon seeing Bala running forgot all his fears and now was jumping all across the house as he chased Bala. After few moments Bala realized that it was the alarms and not the aliens, started off his weird dance moves. For anyone who would see Bala dancing it looked something like as if someone had put Bala in a mixer he was twisting and turning in angles no one could imagine one could move in. It looked like he had lost his control over his hands and legs. His one hand was moving in some direction and the other in some other direction and so was the case with his legs. Even champagne froze at his place for few moments as he tried to figure out what exactly was wrong with Bala. Mind you Bala still had blanket wrapped around him. And then came Sid who joined in Bala. Monami and Koel who had come to turn the ringing alarms off froze at the very place they were standing as they saw Sid and Bala dancing to tunes of alarm clocks. Monami threw the pillow in her hand which landed straight on Bala. Koel then switched off the alarms one by one.

After all the morning madness Monami, Koel, Sid and Bala made their mind to get ready.

Meanwhile in Karan, Faizi and Sanjana's flat.

Sanjana was already up and attending her morning Yoga classes via video call.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Faizi and Karan were in the kitchen early in the morning, busy packing sandwiches for the trip.

Since Karan was still in sleep and it was quite evident from his face that he was doing all this just because Faizi had forced him to do all this.

Karan who had put in bread slices inside the toaster realised minutes later toaster wasn't popping.

After minutes of research, they realized that it wasn't toaster that was to blame it was Karan had forgot to plug it in.

Faizi then decided to release Karan off this torture session in kitchen.

Now, Karan was busy ironing his t-shirts the very last minutes. Excited Faizi rushed in just to inform to tell Karan that he was all set to leave. But seeing Karan keeping his well pressed clothes inside his bag Faizi realized that he too had few unironed shirts stuffed in his bag and since he had extra time so he wouldn't mind utilise it.

So, there was our Faizi who laid his flat palm on an open waffle iron to see if it was still on. It was.

And now there were Karan, Faizi and Sanjana running all across the house to find the burn ointment. Somehow Sanjana managed to find the ointment on time.

Meanwhile in Koel, Sid and Monami's flat

Koel was having her breakfast when she heard sobbing sounds from the bathroom. It was Sid.

Sid who was all set to leave and jumping moments back was now under the shower with his vacation clothes on and sobbing under the shower with bathroom door wide open.

Sid tu roo kyun raha ha, asked concerned Koel.

Pata ha Koel hum intelligent log ko jab rona aata ha toh na toh hum log ese shower ke niche khade hojate ha taki koi humare aasu na dekh paye, saying so Sid burst into tears.

Par batayega bhi ki hua kya, asked Koel

Hum sab toh ghumne jaa rahe ha par...kisine harilal ke baare mei socha hi nahi...harilal toh bechara chal bhi nahi sakta voh kya karega, saying so Sid again burst into tears

Harilal? kaun harilal, Sid? asked Koel

Dekha tumhe toh harilal yaad hi nahi ha...Harilal humara paltu podha(plant), saying so Sid again burst into tears

Aur pata ha jab mujhe gussa aata ha mein kya karti hu, asked Koel

Haan sabpe chilane lagti ho, said Sid

Nahi voh mei tab karti hu jab problem genuine ho aur ese faltu cheezo ko handle mei ese karti hu, saying so Koel picked her slipper and threw it in direction of Sid

Gazing at the clock ticking at quarter to 7 which meant that they only had 15 minutes to reach downstairs, Monami rushed into the scene to stop Koel and Sid from fighting any further. In whose return Monami received a bucket full of cold water being splashed on her. And now poor Monami had to get ready yet again.

Somehow even after all the chaos Monami, Sid, Koel and Bala along with champagne and their luggage were out of their flat all set to leave. But as soon as they stepped out of their falt they found Chitra clicking dozen pictures of Sumanji and her husband Premji in all of the 29 latest couple poses that they had searched on goggle yesterday night. And behind Chitra at some distance stood Premji who was having a lot of difficulty in carrying huge baskets filled with snacks along his luggage.

well, that's all for this update guys

do let me know in the comments whether you people are liking the storyline or not

And since this book has been nominated for the "ZDMN Gem Awards" and account that is hosting it is 'Ziddi Dil Community'. 

If this books has ever managed to tickle you funnybones then do go and vote for this book under  Favourite author and book (Comedy) (Popular) category. 

Just make sure to go through the voting guidelines once. And in case you fail to find the book then it's in my reading list 

so see you guys super soon in next update