CHAPTER 29

hey guys

I am back with a new update hope you guys like it

so happy reading

The sun was all set to retire after a long day. The whole sky was painted in various shades of orange, yellow with a pinch of pink here and there. Monsoons had turned Lonavala all decked up in various shades of green. All trees were covered with lush green leaves. All lakes and waterfalls were revived. Everything combined together made Lonavala look beyond beautiful.

Adoring the beauty of Lonavala set out our paltan towards the camp site in outskirts of Lonavala. Champagne was left behind in the resort itself in the pet care centre.

The camp host introduced everyone to their tents. Everyone placed their luggage in the tents came out to explore the campsite. Sid and Chitra were preoccupied as they were busy clicking pictures. After exploring the campsite, the paltan lead by the camp host started off for a trek to a lake that was situated about 2km from the campsite. The whole route Premji kept narrating the tales of how once their whole "Maa ke poout" shoot team went to Nasik for shoot. And then Sumanji joined him narrating tales of serial "Saas ke dannt mei dard". Irritated by the constant chattering of both Karan, koel and Sanju decided to increase their speed and walk a bit ahead of the group just to a distance that they are no longer to hear all these nonsenses. Faizi was busy munching potato wafers and hence his full attention was on wafers. Sid, Bala and Monami were having a gala time as they chatted about their last trip to Manali. Chitra was busy clicking pictures and Rajeshji was busy adoring his wife talk.

The sun had already set but it wasn't dark yet, different shades of orange, yellow and pink were shattered around the slight dark bluish canvas of sky. And the whole environment seemed peaceful. Lush green trees seemed adding onto the beauty of the environment. Karan quietly sat by the lake. Sid and Faizi were pulling leg of chitra. Koel and Sanju were clicking pictures of one another. Monami, Sumanji and Bala were helping the camp host lay plates of snacks and tea. Premji and Rajeshji were serving snacks. Soon after spending some time by the lake, our paltan decided to head back to camp site as it was getting dark slowly.

Faizi and Sid stopped midway to click pictures and as a result got left as no one noticed that Sid and Faizi had stopped following the group. When after few minutes Koel turned back, she saw that Sid and Faizi were missing. She informed others. Monami, Sanju and Karan went to look for them as the camp guide had already proceeded a distance ahead along others.

So, Koel and Sanjana decided to wait at the spot while Karan and Monami went and look for them. Since they were somewhere in middle of the jungle the phone connection was lost.

And since others were so engrossed among themselves that they failed to notice that few have been left behind.

****

Mujhe lagta ha voh log left gaye honge, said Monami.

Ha kyunki right me koi rasta nahi ha, said Karan.

Meine detectives' movies me dekha ha ese analysis karke har step lene se hum untak zyada jaldi pohch payenge, said Monami.

Ha voh dekha meine tumhe pure 5-minute lage to decide to take the only road that we can see, said Karan.

Huh talent ki toh koi kadar hi nahi ha kadooos kahi ka, muttered Monami to herself.

Finally, Karan and Monami found Sid and Faizi munching onto wafers and having a gala time as they walk towards them.

Kaha the tum dono, asked Karan.

Woh hum photos lene ruk gaye the aur phir galti se opposite directions me chale gaye the and then after walking a few distance we realized ki hum galat raste chale aaye aur wapas aarahe the ki tum log mil gaye, said Faizi.

****

After reaching the camp site the camp host realized that few were missing.

"Tulsi been sasural" serial mein Tulsi ke 4th pati jab 6th time maarke zinda hokar 9th time plastic surgery karwa ke wapas aata ha tulsi ke pass tab bhi bilkul ese hi uska beech jungle se 15th time kidnap ho jata ha. Sumanji ko lagta ha ki Sid, Faizi bhaiya, Karan bhaiya, Monami, Koel aur Sanjana ko bhi kisi ne kidnap kar diya ha, said Sumanji.

Oh, please Sumanji kya pata voh kahi beech me ruk gaye ho aur peeche chut gaye ho aur bas aate hi ho, said Chitra.

Kya kuch bhi bolti rehti ha Chitra, said Sumanji.

Kyaaaaaaaaa Sid bhaijiiii nahi mil rahe ab unhone joh 2 movies sign ki ha voh kyon karegaaaaa, screamed Bala.

Chitra and Rajeshji consoled him.

Maa ke poout epsiode 152 mei bhi nayak ke kuch dost jungle mei trekking karte waqt..., said Premji.

Please premji, screamed Bala, Chitra and Camp host at the same time.

Sumanji ko na bachpan se hi police bane ka bahut shauk tha. Sumanji crime patrol, savdhan India aur CID dekh kar hi toh badi hui ha. Aaj itne saalo baad mooka mila ha apni bahaduri dikhane ka. Ab Sumanji the detergent sabko dundke laayegi wapas, said Sumanji and Rajeshji kept adoring his wife with dreamy eyes.

Detergent??? questioned Bala, Chitra and Premji together.

Detective ka dete, aur ka r and agent ka gent hua na detergent, said Sumanji.

Everyone mentally facepalmed.

After some time Karan, Faizi, Sid, Monami, Koel and Sanju were back at the camp site.

****

Our paltan was back at the resort after spending a night at the camping site in jungle.

It was a long night for all as Bala had filled his bottle from the drinking water container and in excitement to dance by the bonfire, he forgot to close the tap of the water container. As a result of which the ones by the closest to the water container's tent was all wet. That tent belonged to Karan, Faizi and Sid. Poor boys were awakened at midnight as their mattress was all soaked with water. And due to their screams, all others were wide awakened. And there were our paltan stuck in jungle without drinking water.

that's all for this update guys

hope you guys like it and if you did then don't forget to vote and comment

so, see you people soon in next update