CHAPTER 27

hey people i am back with an update

so happy reading

Karan glanced at his watch for the 50th time, he still couldn't believe that everyone had made it that too on time that too safe and sound. Then his gaze fell on faizi. Who was blowing to his left palm. Well almost everyone is what he meant. At first Karan thought that his watch must have stopped. But hell, no it was for real.

Anyways Karan was still recovering from this rare normal moment of his life when. Rajeshji who was balancing two picnic baskets dead stuffed with homemade snacks by Sumanji as he was clicking pictures of Sumanji from the other hand, dropped one of the baskets on Karan's left foot and now here was our Karan jumping holding onto his left foot. On the other side Rajeshji thought that this was Karan's way of expressing his excitement, so he began clicking pictures of Karan. And guess what Rajeshji said to Karan, Karan bhaiya smileee.

Karan somehow managed to cool his mind which was suggesting of picking up and then throwing the picnic basket straight on Rajeshji and then ask him to smile.

And there was Bala care cessing his back. He was busy posing for the photo when champagne on seeing Bala's new funky coloured slipper, declared a sudden attack on Bala's slippers. And guess where was Bala posing for pictures- by the staircase. So, tumbling down few stairs went Bala. And champagne glancing at the damage he has caused, quietly went and stood near Koel with the most innocent expression on his face.

And now Karan with his injured foot, Bala with his half broken and half intact back and Faizi with his burned palm, Sumanji with her heavy picnic baskets containing snacks that could feed a whole mars mission crew containing dozen humans, Chitra along her hashtags and 5 trolley full clothes- hell yes because she was CONFUSED about what should she carry SO IN THE END SHE DECIDED to carry the whole wardrobe inside her trolleys, Sanju who seemed losing her patience already and hence practicing more breathing exercises, Sid along his video games, dozen sunscreens, 4 headphones just in case one fails to work, 3 world maps- poor world maps even themselves were not informed the reason of their being carrying along, a tent, alarm clock, kitchen knife, fruit basket, mop, koel's stolen story books, Harilal- Sid's pet plant, Monami's favourite rice cookies, cough syrup that too in 5 flavours, and god knows what not, Monami along her own personal medicine shop hell yes Monami was carrying a trolley full of medicines of all kinds, Koel along champagne and his toy bone were all set to leave.

So, there was Koel on the driver's seat, Monami next to her and champagne on her lap. Karan, Faizi and Sanju in the middle seat. Sid, Bala and Chitra in the backseat. And Sumanji, Premji and Rajeshji in the other car.

Finally, in around the noon they reached the resort, checked in, had a delicious lunch and retired to their room for a quick afternoon nap.

After having a good sound sleep away from the city chaos, Karan woke up to something that he rarely got in his life- PEACE. And waking up without an alarm and no one to disturb you is a different satisfaction altogether. Karan glanced at the snoring Faizi beside him. No doubt Faizi too was catching up with some quality sleep. Karan stretched his arms, wore slippers and decided to catch up with some nature's scenic beauty.

Sun peeping from behind the thick blankets of heavy monsoon clouds who looked ready to just pour themselves on the mother earth. And the slowly Sun paving its way as it breaks free itself from the grip of clouds. And flock of birds flying away in the wide endless sky. The bright blue sky painting itself in various shades of orange, red and yellow. Beauty is what one could see in any direction the sight could travel. This was something Karan was expecting. But helooo, who said that you get all that you expect. Karan pushed open the doors of his resort room's balcony sliding door and expected to be greeted by some out of the world scenery. Actually, he did get some out of the world scenery. He saw Premji in just his shorts sitting in his balcony sipping his tea and munching on to bread pakoras and caressing his out grown belly as he burped. Karan turned his face onto the other side only to find Sid and Bala rushing towards the direction of pool. While Sid was just in his swimming shorts, Bala was wearing swimming tubes all cross his body. Two on each arm. And two on his waist.

Bala slipped near the pool due to water of the pool that had made its way out due to notorious kids slash water onto one another games. And poor skinny Bala overburdened due to dozen tubes all across his body, rolled into the pool after tumbling twice. Once onto an uncle who had God knows why decided to have his breakfast by the pool and as a consequence had to pay a price as due to Bala's sudden bump onto him costed him to get the bhaji splatter all across his face, hair and much of his t-shirt. Mind it white t-shirt. He tried to catch one responsible for all this bhaji-snanah(bath)but as a result he stepped onto a child's slipper, slipped and landed into the pool along the life guard by the pool who was whistling at him continuously as uncle was about to make entry into the pool without swimming costumes. Maybe annoyed by the noise pollution caused by the life guard uncle decided to turn the noise off for some moments or maybe that was his way of dealing with anger. Any ways now Sid, Bala, that Uncle and life guard all were in pool. Uncle was chasing Bala and Life guard was chasing Uncle as he still kept on whistling.

Karan felt like hitting slipper onto his head of like a hundred times just so that he could forget the past 5 minutes of his life. His life was just so amazing 5 minutes back and now look what all he had become witness of. '

After spending 20 minutes under the shower. When Karan came out in search of his clothes, he realized that his trolley was stuffed with food items. At first Karan thought that by mistake he had opened Faizi's suitcase but on glancing at it properly realized that it was his trolley.

Faizi had taken out all Karan's clothes out and filled his bag with various flavours of chips, khara, nakeen, chocolates, biscuits, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, instant noodles, instant soup mix and god knows what not.

And now here was Karan without clothes stuck on a holiday trip.

that's all for this update guys

see you people soon in next update